🌹 Kars x Reader: enough 🌹

WARNING: this story contains ANGST and some suicidal stuff, so if you are sensitive PLEASE don't read this chapter and wait for another one to come out 🙏 stay safe!!!

You were at the edge of this cliff in your home town looking at the view of the city from your very eyes. The night was so clear and calm.

"If I did it right now, nobody would think of me. Nobody would miss me." You thought inside your head.

Memories of your pathetic life flashed before your eyes. Nobody loves me. I don't have any friends. All I do is work for people and I never get anything in return.

Every night you came there and have the same reoccurring thoughts. You thought were too pathetic because you couldn't even take your own life.

Tears rolled down your cheeks "why am I even here anymore" you whispered to your self. You took another step forward.

Our from the bushes you heard a noise, "WHOS THERE" you screamed. "You can't stop me. Whoever you are!!" You took a nother step forward and you could feel the breeze running through your hair. Tonight is it.

Suddenly you felt a warm grasp against your arm. "Don't" you heard the voice say

The voice was deep and calm and sent a shiver down your spine. You turned around and saw a tall man with long purple curls in his hair. He was muscular and shirtless with bare feet.

"Stop now. Don't do it" he said again

"W-who are you.." you asked

"My name is Kars. I've been visiting here every night and you are the beautiful girl I've been watching every night. You're soul is too precious to come to an end. I know everything. I've listened to you talking to yourself"

"I don't even know you..." you said "go away"

He didn't let go of you. "I'll do anything for you to stop thinking what you're thinking" he said calmly. He wrapped his hands around your waist and didn't let go, and stood there

You started to cry all over again "nobody's ever cared about me before" you said "you're the only one.."

"There there..." He said. "This might be too much to ask..."

"What" you said

He wiped the tears away from your eyes. "Come with me, back to my land. You can live with me. And you'll never be sad again."

You stood there for a minute still with his arms around you. You grabbed his hand "how do I know I can trust you?" You asked firmly

"You can trust me" he said as he brought you in for another hug. "Let me show you really quick" He grapes onto you before you could speak" I'm going to grab you around you waist. Hold onto me and I will make sure you don't fall"

You trusted him. You held onto him and a large pair of wings grew from his back and he leapt off the ground, taking you sky high. You've never felt so alive in the longest time. His arms held you and grasped onto you with your life in his hands. He didn't let you fall. He flew you through the sky. You saw the city from a whole new view, and from his view.

He flew down and set you there, you were speechless. He cupped your face with his hand "so..." He said

You giggled a little bit "Kars" you said "take me"

He took you on another flight, back to where he lived. It was a small rural area, but you quickly grew to love it. You lived with him there and never felt alone again for the rest of your life