Kakyoin x Reader: Picnic

Super fluffy.

I also dedicate this chapter to someone special in specific that inspired me to write this, I love you ❤️

You were getting ready for kakyoin to come over to your house. He told you that today he would take you on a surprise date. You really hated but loved surprises at the same time, so you were anticipating where he would take you.

You wore your very favorite outfit with a pair of cute knee high socks that kakyoin loved on you.

Kakyoin arrived at your doorstep and rang your doorbell. You heard him call from outside "hey (y/n) it's me Noriaki!! I'm here!!"

You rushed over to answer the door. The moment he laid his eyes on you he brought you into his arms right away for a tight hug. He looked at your from head to toe and looked back up again admiring the way you looked. Whenever he saw you there was a twinkle in his eyes. Your looks enchanted him.

"Wow (y/n)... You look SO beautiful" he blushed

You giggled and grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers into his and grabbed the muscle of his upper arm with you other hand. "Shall we go now" you asked as you brought him in closer

He smiled and nodded his head.

As you walked there with him (in Japan you can't drive a car at age 17, also it was a beautiful day) he asked you "so, (y/n). Do you have an idea where I'm taking you?"

"Uuuuh, I dunno you tell me nori??" You said

"Well why don't you guess?" as he stopped

You looked around you and you were right next to a park.

"Are we having a picnic?" You asked

"You guessed it" he said " I even planned a perfect spot for us"

He took you to an area under a tree and took a blanket out of his backpack and set it down. He even brought food for you.

"Here (y/n), I made this for you expecially" he pulled out some browines and sandwiches that he made all on his own

"Awwww nori you treat me too well!!" You said as you squeezed him tight

He sat down and you rested your head in his lap. He patted you and kissed your cheek.

"You're so perfect (y/n)" he said as you held you close to him

"You're perfect nori, and this is perfect. Thank you for planning this"

Ahhhhh so this book is almost at 100k reads!! I plan on writing a super special part in honor of this HUGE mark we've made in this story. Also school has been crazy lately but I PROMISE I will always keep updating this book at least once a week for you all!!