🌹 Jotaro x Reader: wounds of love 🌹

Okay so I wanted to write another jotaro x Reader because you can't EVER have enough Jotaro ~ in this chapter you get to see Jotaros soft side

It was dark. Your love, jotaro putting his life on the line fighting. You stood there only hoping he'd be safe. He ran into an enemy stand user while on a date with you. He told you to stay away from the fight and find safety.

Jotaro got his enemy caught with his star platinum the enemy ran into a closeby bulding you stood outside, and you went closer over to it to see what jotaro was doing. Clenching your fists from nervousness. Suddenly jotaro punched through the window.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAAA"

You blacked out.

Glass shards went flying everywhere. It was dusty every. Broken prices of wood and brick scattered the ground. Jotaro defeated the enemy.

Jotaro ran outside looking for you, nowhere to be found. He called your name repetitively.

"(y/n)!!! Where are you (y/n)??!!" He yelled. He scrambled around. Finally, he saw your hair underneath a pile of wood and dust. He ran over and dug you out of the pile in a panic.

He held you in his arms and wiped the first off you. "(y/n)? Are you awake?? (y/n) please awnser" no answer. Tears started rolling down his cheeks

"(y/n) I'm so sorry. This was all my fault. I shouldn't get so caught up in fights. I should have thought about you... I'm sorry." He started to cry. Jotaro never cries.

Suddenly your eyes fluttered open and you coughed. "Jotaro... It's okay..." You said weakly

He gasped and held you close to him. The next time you woke up you were laying in bed with some bandages wrapped around you. You saw Jotaro sitting at the edge of the bed looking down.

"Jotaro...?" You said

"(y/n), you don't have to forgive me" he said

"Jotaro..." You said looking at him "come here"

He got up and went to kiss you. You kissed him back

"Thank god (y/n), I was so worried. I'm so sorry"

"It wasn't your fault jotaro, I'm okay now" you told him sweetly

He kissed you in his arms again "I'll be sure to protect you before all else" he said while breaking away from the kiss for a moment before going back into it.

"I'll never leave your side (y/n)"