🌹 Polnareff x Reader: Teach me🌹

Hey everyone!! Emerald here!! I hope you all enjoy this Polnareff x Reader I made... I'm super proud of this one and I'm excited to publish this... So I hope you all enjoy!!! 💖💖 This story took agesssss to write!! (1k+ words )

You were a freshman In College at your new university. You were excited to start a new life in a new place away from your hometown and family.

Your classes were basic things you had to study for your (insert major) one of the classes that was required for the major was a foreign language class. There were many options for languages you can take, but you chose to take French because you were obsessed with France and dreamed of going there one day. So, you figured the experience of learning it would be useful.

On your first day of class, you arrived early just like a few other students and chose a random desk to sit at in the front of the class. You had trouble paying attention sometimes so you figured claiming a seat in the front would be a good idea for you.

Not long after you got there, the teacher arrived. At first you thought he was a student until he set all his belongings on the front desk. You actually couldn't believe how handsome he was. He dressed pretty casually, with a long sleeved black sweater and white jeans and a red scarf wrapped around his neck. But you could see his huge muscles form through his shirt. He had long silver hair placed up in a hairstyle that looked like it took a ton of effort for him, and heart shaped earrings. He didn't look exactly like the average teacher, but you figured he was French, so that was okay with you.

You blushed as you looked at him as he stood in front of you, he walked up to your desk to shake your hand

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm your professor Jean Polnareff you can call me Mr. Polnareff" he had a strong French accent that went with his English. But honestly, it was super hot.

Your hand nervously shook his strong grip and you continued to blush and you looked up into his eyes for the first time, they were the brightest blue eyes you've ever seen and it made you swallow a huge gulp. It's not like you already had a huge crush on your professor or anything

He continued to introduce himself to the other students in the class, "well I'm nothing special you thought" but as he finished he went back up to the front of the class that walked in. You looked up at him again and you noticed he was looking at you and smiling, and gave you a wink. It made you all flustered again

When everyone was there, he did an introduction to the French class. He introduced himself once again and
told the class more about him and that he travelled to Egypt for a while, and that after his trip he decided to travel and become a French teacher.

Every day when you went to class he seemed to get a little more and more flirty with you, and only treated you that way.

As time went by you noticed he would spend extra time focusing on you, sort of favoring you a slight over the other students. One specific day you had to stay after class and do some extra work

You at at your desk and you and Mr. Polnareff were the only two people in the classroom. When you looked up you noticed that he had one land leaning on your desk and was looking at you. "You're doing a good job chérie, I should give you an A+ for being a good student"

You blushed and said "thank you... Professor. I have a question..."

"Ask me anything" he said

"What is it with you...and me." You said still with reddened face

"Oh... Us?" He asked giggling "I think you're so smart and beautiful" he said

You nervously wrapped your hands around him and fell into his arms. He was so much bigger than you "I was thinking... Maybe I can be a little bit more than your professor" he said with a wink "you're... Special" he cupped your face in his hands

"P-professor... Is this okay?... I mean I'm your student" you said as you inched closer to him

"Call me Jean" He chuckled. "We're both adults now, we can work this out"

The both of you slammed your lips together and started kissing passionately. He set you over your desk and positioned you comfortablly as he leaned over and cupped your cheek with one hand as ran his fingers through your hair with the other.

He stopped for a second... "Maybe... I can give you a lesson that's worth extra credit" he smirked

Not wanting him to pull away you said "what is it Jean?"

"Let me teach you how to French kiss"

You gasped and slowly attached your lips to his again and his tounge asked permission to enter your mouth as he gently but your lip and it went into a full make-out session.

When you two finally broke away you gasped for air

"Mon amoure.. you're so great. Let me be honest with you. I've never done anything like that with a girl before" he said with a smile "so I'm quite inexperienced as well. Thank you, you might have teached me something too"

You were surprised by his statement, he seemed like such a good kisser

He gently lifted you off the desk and you set your feet on the ground

"Shall we go out tomorrow night?" He asked

"For sure" you said with a blushed smile

As you left the classroom he planted one last kiss on your forehead. He was so romantic, you may only be a teacher and student with feeling for each other at the moment, but you hoped your relationship with him would grow into something much more and he wished the same with you.

 He was so romantic, you may only be a teacher and student with feeling for each other at the moment, but you hoped your relationship with him would grow into something much more and he wished the same with you