🌹 Ceaser Zeppeli x Reader: good enough 🌹

Here's a request for @Saintly-swan86
Hope you enjoy 💖

Ceasar Zeppeli. That last person you'd ever want to fall in love with. Although, somehow you did.

You had so many self esteem issues. You thought you weren't attractive at all, you were too short and not stylish or cute. So out of all the guys in the world, why did it have to be the most popular guy in town, Ceasar Antonio Zeppeli.

There's no way I'm good enough for him.

You sat across the busy street in front of a cafe as you let out a sigh as you sipped your coffee. You saw him in the distance with a bunch of his fangirls hovered around him. He was scratching the back of their neck and giggling at something one of them said.

You seemed to just sit there watching him in the distance for some time.

Before you knew it, we walked off somewhere and you looked around and couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly you felt a soft tap behind you on your shoulder.

You quickly turned around and saw a familiar face. It was... Ceasar... Omg why is he here!?

"Oh, I'm so sorry to scare you.. hi I'm Ceasar Zeppeli. I sorta saw you looking at me back there"

"Oh.. I'm SO SORRY. Uh.. hi I'm (y/n)" you said nervously. Why would he want to talk to an unpopular girl like you?

"Goodness" he giggled "how are you so cute"

Your face turned crimson. He called you cute

"Maybe we can go hang out .. if you wouldn't mind " he said with a smile

You took his hand and went with him. You and him went to a park and he talked to you kindly. He was so sweet to you

"Ceasar.. can I ask you something?"

"Sure you can ask me anything"

"Why do you want to hang out with me, I'm nothing special" you said looking down "I'm not pretty, or popular. I'm just shy and horrible"

"(y/n) you're really cute, and awkward and super funny, I love that. You're not like any other girls and that's what I admire. I've always had my eyes in you this whole time "

You blushed. "Oh Ceasar.." you said and he giggled "well I wanted to tell you something"

"Go ahead please (y/n)"

"I've... Always had a crush on you Ceasar"

Ceasar smiled and kissed your cheek "I feel the same. You're so beautiful (y/n) and I want you to know that you are, even when you feel like you're not"

All the other fangirls of his were looking at you two together from afar and their jaws dropped of jealousy from seeing him with a new girl but they went away quickly

After that, you and Ceasar fell in love and spent every day together and taught you how to love yourself much more 💖