🌹Giorno x Reader: First kiss 🌹

You were on your first date with your crush, Giorno Giovanna. Your feet were tapping from nervousness underneath the table. You sat across from him at the restaurant table. You couldn't believe the day was finally there, your first date with your crush.

The waitress came over "may I take your orders?" Giorno first ordered his food. He got spaghetti. Then it was your turn to order

"You can get anything you want (y/n)" he informed you. You ordered the same dish as him. He got some of his favorite bread as well.

The restaurant was so fancy. You couldn't believe how Giorno splurged on you. You looked down. You were so shy, you couldn't believe Giorno Giovanna asked you of all people on such a nice evening out.

He looked over at you and held out his hand across the table "may I hold your hand as we wait for our food?"

You shyly reached your hand out and he wrapped his in yours. His hand was warm and surprisingly very soft. He bent slightly across the table and kissed the top of your hand. It reddened your cheeks.

After dinner the two of you walked along the streets holding hands. Suddenly Giorno stopped and looked at you. You froze up and we went in and cupped your cheek and went in to kiss you. His lips felt so soft against yours. It was your first kiss. Suddenly you felt his tounge go into your mouth. You suddenly pulled away and blushed.

"Amore, are you okay? I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with" he said

"No I'm fine with it" you said "I've just never kissed anybody before, I'm not too sure how to do this" you said shyly

"I see" he said "well let me teach you, follow my lead okay?"

You nodded as you went back in for the kiss, you slowly moved your lips with his and followed every mood he made, you got the hang of it quickly. His lips were so warm and so sweet, you loved the way he kissed you.

You slowly broke apart

"Thank you giogio" you said

"It's nothing (y/n), I had a great time with you, let's go again soon"