🌹 Jotaro x Reader: thunderstorms 🌹

You are a college student, studying to be a marine biologist with your boyfriend jotaro at his apartment. The weather had been pretty bad for the last few days.

You sat on his bed as you staring at him as he concentrated on reading his textbook. He was wearing comfy clothes, but still had his hat on. He was so manly and so handsome. It was raining hard outside and it was a very cold night.

"Well it might be time for me to go soon" you said to him giving him a hug from behind

He turned around to look at you and held your hand. "Will you be okay Walking home in the rain" he said shyly. You giggled and grabbed your bags.

"I'm sure it will be okay, I have an umbrella"

As you were getting your things together the lights suddenly shut off and you jumped back. The room was pitch black. "Jotaro... What happened"

"The power went off" he said "it's okay"

Then the outdoors flickered and you heard thunder. You laid back onto the bed and grabbed Jotaro's pillow.

Jotaro walked over to you and put his arm around you "are you afraid?"

You were embarrassed. You didn't want him to think you were.

"Don't worry" he said "I'm here. It's sort of ... Cute"

He took his lighter and lit up a candle on his bedside table. "You can't go home in this weather. Stay the night here"

You blushed as he took your stuff and set it down next to the bed and put the covers over you. You snuggled up against his pillow and he put the covers over himself and you and laid your head against his chest. He took his hat off and but it too the side and stroked his fingers through your hair. He carefully kissed your forehead. "I want you to know I love you and I'll always be here"