Narancia becomes a FATHER... 🌹 Narancia x Reader: unexpected surprise *PART 2🌹

Hey everyone!! So I created a short part 2 to the lat part I wrote!! Hope you enjoy it ~

"Narancia, the baby's coming-" you said "my water broke"

Without saying anything else he rushed you to the hospital. You layed on the hospital bed in pain. Nara grabbed your hand, you gripped it tightly. You were groaning and couldn't take all the extra weight anymore.

The doctor came in. You were ready. You squeezed his hand tight and cried. You shut your eyes tightly and pushed.

3

2

1

The next thing you know you could hear was your baby crying. You held your baby with Narancia and called your new baby by her name "Giuliana Ghirga"

Everyone was there to visit the new baby. Bruno, giorno, mista, Trish, abbancio, and fugo ( a/n: pretend everyone is still alive) and they all took turns giving you and her attention

When you got home your baby girl to bed and you and Narancia fell asleep soon after.

"Shes so cute!" Narancia said happily with a huge smile on his face "she's so precious!! Giuliana, it's me papa! Can you say papa? "

"Papa" it sounded like your baby said

"(y/n)!!! Did you hear her?? I think she said papa! Her first word was papa!!"

You giggled, "oh boy looks like I have two babies to take care of now"

Nara's face scrunched up from your comment for a second, but you ran in for a hug that instantly made him smile again

You giggled. You were so happy you had a family now. Nara and your new baby girl made you so happy ~ you were happy everything turned out good in the end.