🌹Rohan x Reader: stressed🌹

Life was so hard for you. You didn't know how to handle it anymore. You were sitting on the beach crying thinking about everything. How pathetic you were. You just had to get away from it all.

You suddenly felt a warm hand on your back. "(y/n)" you heard a familiar voice say your name

You turned around to realize that it was your high school crush, Rohan. It's been a while since you've last seen him, you got out of touch with him after become depressed.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he took a seat down next to you on the beach

"Rohan... Is it really you?... It's been forever. What are you doing here"

"Just taking a walk" he said "now tell me, are you okay?"

Your head fell into his arms so suddenly crying your eyes out releasing all your pain. He gently patted your back "it's okay (y/n), I'll be here for you."

You explained how difficult things have been for you recently and that's why you've been out of touch with everyone.

"(y/n) I don't want you to live this way, I want to see you again like old times."

Your head looked down

"Can can come with me for the night if you'd like" he suggested "maybe it will give you some place to stay temporarily."

You thought about it for a minute, and somehow you agreed to stay with him.

You went back to his house with him on the train. This was the first time you've ever been there, it was huge and vacant. There was plenty of room to stay in. He brought you into the extra room for you to stay in for the night as he offered you some hot tea and a change of clothes that you kindly accepted.

After you turned the lights off thinking you were ready to fall asleep, you stayed awake for the next hour tossing and turning around. Something was bothering you. Something just wasn't right. You went out of the room and down the hall to rohan's room and slowly opened the door up

He was already in his bed. He sleepily turned around. "You couldn't sleep (y/n)?" He asked

"No" you said. "Im... So sorry Rohan. I didn't mean to abandon our friendship. I was always in love with you" You started to cry again "I just didn't know how to handle my feelings"

"Come here (y/n)" he said as he took you back into his arms

"I don't deserve this. Why do you do this for me" you said angrily

He pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms around you under the covers.

"(y/n), you are important to me. And I understand. I'm happy I have you here right now"

You relaxed your muscles and sank into his arms. Then he kissed you. "Get some rest now"

"Okay, Rohan." You said calmly

"I love you too (y/n), I always have"