🌹Polnareff x Reader: the proposal 🌹

This story takes place slightly before part 5

"Chérie, let me take you somewhere tonight" your boyfriend Jean told you as he shut his computer closed while laying down in bed.

"Where do we go though?" You asked

"We should do some sightseeing. We haven't ever gone before. I'm thinking we go to Paris and go for a stroll and spend the night there in the city"

"That sounds perfect Pol!!" You said happily. You were so excited to go somewhere with him. Ever since his life-changing injury to his legs. He never got out much anymore, so he loved and enjoyed your company

Instantly you lifted him up out of bed with a kiss and got packed for this last minute trip.

After a train ride, You were out on a date with Jean and arrived to the city around 7. He was such a lovely person to be around. He was always so romantic and passionate with everything he does for you.

You walked along the streets of France. He stopped by a stand that sold crepes. "My treat Cherie "

You blushed. You've been with Jean for years but he somehow made you feel the same way all over again as when you first met him. He got you a large strawberry crepe and payed for it. You gave Pol a kiss in return because that's all he ever asked for. Then you went to go see the Eiffel tower. Even though he was in a wheelchair he was still very independent with getting around places even though you insisted on helping.

He was sitting in his wheelchair and you were on his lap with your hands wrapped around him admiring the glistening water among your view. He gazed into your eyes with his blue eyes with a smile. He held your  small hand with his strong big hand. It was so warm and comforting to you.

"Mon Chérie, I brought you here for a reason" he started

"What is it love?" You asked

"Well I want to thank you for this wonderful life you give me, so I hope you accept this gift and I promise to cherish you forever if you do."

He reached his hand out to you and you took ahold of it to help him get down from his wheelchair. Instead of standing up he dropped onto one knee

"Will you marry me?" He asked

You kissed him instantly helping him back up onto his feet. When he was standing up he was so tall compared to you. You wrapped your loving hands around his shoulders and he gripped his around you waist.

"Yes Jean I would absolutely be honored to"

He smiled "I'm so happy mon Chérie" giving you yet another kiss

You soon went back to you room that you were staying in with him for the night. You layed him down with you after changing your clothes. You snuggled up against his chest. He took your hand with the ring and kissed it. "Soon you'll be my wife" he chuckled "my beautiful wife" he kissed your forehead. Your small soft hand gripped his arm firmly and ran over the curves of his muscles. Jean was so warm and sweet.

Lots of love and affection is included in the perfect package of being in this loveable Frenchman's life.

What a perfect night.