The Fixer/She-tectives

Episode begins with Ruby putting her hands on the faucet of the sink. Looks like a leak has been sprung. 

(Y/N): Joy, you know it's never fun to fix leaks. 

Pinkie: Something, that can be fixed with a little duct tape. 

Sci-Twi: That's not how you fix leaks Pinkie. 

Trixie: Unless you want the house to flood. 

Ruby: Guys, we got a leak. Ahh, somebody call a plumber.

Tai soon comes in wearing a hat with a white wrench and white hammer emblem, and he is also carrying a red toolbox. 

Tai: Sounds like someone could use a little help from... The Fixer. 

(Y/N): Tai, I don't think you know what you are doing. 

Sunset: If he can't do a vlog, without breaking or losing his camera. Then I doubt he can fix a faucet leak. 

Rainbow smiles devilishly. 

Rainbow: Oh this is going to be fun. 

Ruby: No, Dad, no, we just need a plumber.

Tai: What have I always told you girls? As long as I'm around you never have to pay for plumbers, electricians...

The lights in the kitchen flicker.

Tai: Ignore that...or dentists

One of Tai's teeth pops out. 

Octavia: This isn't going to end well. 

Vinyl: Clearly Tavi. 

Tai and Ruby are standing next to the counter, the faucet has been wrapped in a large volume of tape and a few drops of water spray out of it. Ruby looks concerned and is still staring at the sink.

Tai: You see? Plumbing is my middle name! Hey, did you see a tooth around here anywhere?

Applejack: Did he just use the same strategy Pinkie tried. 

Pinkie: I KNEW IT! 

Rarity: It doesn't mean that it would always work. 

Fluttershy: Oh dear, poor Ruby. 

We cut to Yang riding her motorcycle which is moving very slowly, making sputtering sounds and emitting clouds of black smoke.

Yang: Ugh, Bumblebee, come on. Maybe it's time for a tune-up?

Tai appears next to Yang and her motorcycle, smiling expectantly; he raises his eyebrows twice. 

(Y/N): Yang say no. Please do! 

Sci-Twi: If he can't fix a leak properly, then he won't know how to fix a bike. 

Sonata: On the bright side, at least he means well. 

Aria: That doesn't change anything. 

Adagio: Exactly. 

Yang: Dad, no, I have a mechanic.

Tai: Oh, okay, that's fine. Hey, at least let me start a bonfire for you, so you can throw all your money in it. Because that's what you're going to do by going to a "mechanic". Oh, and while you're at it, throw my corpse in the fire, too. Because apparently I'm DEAD to you!