Geist Buster

Episode begins with Blake sitting on her bed in the Team RWBY dorm, until Ruby and Yang pop up

Ruby: Blake! Blake! Can we borrow some of your books?

Blake: Really? You're interested in my books?

Yang: As many as we can get. 

Twilight: What are those two up to? 

Sci-Twi: Yeah, they are not usually book readers. 

Moondancer: Blake should be suspicious of them, not help them out. 

A chime plays and Blake appears to be surprised. Suddenly, Ruby and Yang are standing in the middle of the dorm with mischievous expressions as four copies of Blake dig through shelves on the dorm room walls. Occasionally, a flash of black will cross the screen and a book will appear in Ruby's or Yang's hands.

Blake: This one is a classic, you'll love it. Oooh, this one's dark and romantic. No wait, start with this one; it's totally changed my life.

Blake finishes scouring through the books and stand next to Ruby.

Yang: Great! We'll take them all!

Blake: I'm just so excited that my friends are finally learning to appreciate literature.

Blake hugs Yang and Ruby, lifting both of the them up. Ruby and Yang giggle mischievously. 

Sunset: They are definitely up to something. 

(Y/N): Poor Blake being used, for her friends own benefits. 

Ruby is standing atop a fort made of books and she points dramatically.

Ruby: Yang! Unleash our fury on the enemy!

Yang jumps into the air behind Ruby holding a book in her right hand.

Yang: Fire in the hole!

Yang throws the book, How to Arm Yourself, at a book fort on the opposite side of the room where it lands with an anticlimactic thud. A moment later half of the enemy fort collapses outward, revealing a startled Jaune and Ren. 

Twilight begins to lose her cool. She screams in a royal voice.

Twilight: NO YOU MONSTERS, HOW DARE YOU DESECRATE LITERATURE FOR SOME GAME! 

Sunset: Twilight chill out. 

Adagio: Calm down girl. 

(Y/N): Hang on, I've got this. 

You kiss Twilight deeply on the lips which calms her down. Once you depart your lips from hers, she pulls you into another one. 

Twilight: You're the best boyfriend any princess or normal girl can have, and you're the only man that I can love. 

(Y/N): Well shucks, I'm touched. 

Ren: Sir! We've been breached!

Jaune: Prepare for hand-to-hand combat!

Ruby: Take no prisoners!

Yang: I never knew books could be so much fun!

Sci-Twi: NOT IN THAT WAY! 

Rainbow Dash: I would never use a Daring Do book as a weapon! 

Scene transitions to show Neptune trying to clean his grime covered Junior Detective badge.