Letter to Winter/Cinder Who?

Episode begins with Weiss looking at her scroll in the Beacon courtyard, until Ruby trots up to her happily. 

Ruby: Weiss, Weiss! Look! I got us friendship bracelets! 

(Y/N): Aww, that's sweet! 

Twilight: I remember all the way back in Volume 1 when Ruby was shy about meeting new people, but then all the other events in the series happened, and now she is more social and friendlier. She really has come a long way, in making new friends. 

Sunset: Don't forget Twilight, Weiss is still pretty rude, even if she is friendlier to Ruby. 

Weiss: Alright Ruby put it here. 

Applejack: Did Weiss just accept Ruby's offer. 

Pinkie: Wow the Ice Queen's icy heart really is thawing. 

Weiss extends her hand, and Ruby locks her hand and Weiss's with handcuffs. Ruby sticks her tongue out and smirks. 

(Y/N): Um, I don't know what to make of that, but it is kind of funny. 

Sci-Twi: I can't tell if Ruby is being cute, or being weird. 

Scene transitions to Weiss in the Team RWBY dorm, about to write a letter to her sister Winter Schnee. 

Weiss: (voice over) My dearest Winter. My time at Beacon is going well thus far. Unfortunately, I was not selected to be Team Leader. But worry not. Our team has a capable leader at the helm. She's...

Fluttershy: An interesting one. 

Rarity: An oddball. 

Aria: A joyful friend, but also kind of a nuisance. 

Sonata: A loyal friend. 

Twilight and Sunset: A determined leader. 

Weiss looks to see Ruby teasing Zwei with a cooked chicken attached to Crescent Rose's Blade. 

Ruby: Well, come on, boy! Come on, boy! Get the chicken! Get the chicken! (makes chicken noises). 

(Y/N): That is so cute. 

Fluttershy and Sour Sweet: Yes we agree. 

Sunny Flare: And a little silly. 

Weiss: Hmm? (voice over) ...interesting. She's also...

Ruby: Hey, Weiss!

Weiss turns to see Zwei with the chicken and Ruby holding a large chocolate chip cookie.

Ruby: Wanna see me eat this cookie through my nose? Check it out! (makes grunts of effort) 

Everyone: EWWW! 

Weiss returns to writing the letter.

Weiss: (voice over) a person.

Everyone just laughs. 

(Y/N): I love how she pauses and just says "a person." 

Moondancer: Ruby is still so lovable, despite her ... tendencies. 

Scene transitions to Yang and Ruby playing chess. 

Ruby makes her move. 

Ruby: Checkmate.