The Magic Show/Find a Penny/Soccer Game!

Episode begins with sign reading "MAGIC SHOW" with pictures of gloves, a hat, and a wand. Jaune  skips his way onto the stage wearing a top hat and red cape over the fully-revealed Pumpkin Pete hoodie. 

Trixie: Jaune is a magician in this short? I am interested to see how this plays out. 

(Y/N): Also he's wearing a Pumpkin Pete hoodie. 

Pinkie: Jaune really is a kid at heart, just like Ruby! 

Jaune: I am the Amazing Jaune, Master of the Magic Arts. And this is my lovely assistant, Ruby.

Jaune gestures to stage right, smiling, and blinks a couple times when no one shows up.

Jaune: I said, my lovely assistant, Ruby!

Jaune changes poses, leaning forward and pointing his wand more aggressively. 

Rainbow Dash: Maybe she went out to eat cookies, and forgot about the show. 

Twilight: Or, she decided not to attend, because she knows whatever Jaune tries usually ends in failure. 

Jaune: Ruby, what are you waiting for?

A loud pop is heard, followed by a mushroom cloud of red smoke and glitter, startling Jaune and causing him to jump into the air. When he lands, he leans backward and points his wand at Ruby, who has just appeared on stage left.

Ruby: Ta-da! I am Ruby the Great! Mistress of the Magic Arts! 

Trixie: I already have faith that Ruby is a better magician than Jaune is. 

Jaune covers his face with one hand and tries to wave the smoke away but fails and leans over coughing.

Jaune: What are you doing? You're making me look bad.

Ruby: Number one, you don't need any help to do that. And B, I am not your assistant. I am a magical partner. 

Everyone laughs at Ruby's taunt. 

(Y/N): Face it Vomit Boy, you just got burned! 

Aria: Nice comeback Ruby, that was funny! 

Jaune: The Amazing Jaune will not stand for this!

Ruby: Well, Ruby the Great also will not stand for... whatever it is you're not standing for! 

Sci-Twi: Uh, episode 5 callback? 

Sunset: I guess.

Jaune: Then you leave me no choice! This calls for, A magic-off! 

Trixie: It's called "magic duel."

Jaune stands next Sun and waves his magic wand, before pulling a chocolate coin from behind Sun's left ear. 

Meanwhile, Ruby is standing to the right of Yang, she sticks her entire hand into her big sis's head and after a while, pulls a piece of paper out. 

Ruby: Blank check! Get yourself somethin' nice, kid.

Yang: Oooooh, Sweet!

Trixie: Trixie can already see that Ruby is better. 

Sonata: It's not over yet Trix. 

Sun takes a bite out of the coin.

Sun: Pretty cheap, dude.