Jaune Arc "The Huntsman."/Girl Band

Episode begins with Roman, Neo, Emerald, and Mercury attacking Velvet. 

Roman: Where do you think you're going, bunny? 

Velvet: Please, I don't want any trouble.

Roman does a villainous laugh, and a spotlight showing a Pumpkin Pete symbol shines on the villains. 

???: You've threatened your last bunny villain! 

(Y/N): Okay who said that? 

Sonata: OH MY GOD, IS IT BATMAN?! 

Aria: Sonata, that would be too obvious. 

Sonata: You're ruining my vision, Aria! 

Twilight: Now girls no fighting. 

Roman: What? Who said that? 

Jaune descends from the sky, carrying Magnhild, wearing Ruby's cape, and also wearing Yang's gauntlets. Zwei also walks from behind Velvet. 

Fluttershy: Uh, is that Jaune and Zwei? 

Sour Sweet: No, it's obviously Batman, and Ro- OF COURSE IT'S JAUNE AND ZWEI! 

Fluttershy: EEP, you didn't have to yell. 

Jaune: (deep voice) It is I, the HuntsMan! And his rogue sidekick, Wonder Zwei.

Zwei barks twice and Neo holds up a sign reading "HOW MYSTERIOUS!".

Mercury: What? HuntsMan? Are you just a Huntsman? Because we already have those and they're basically superheroes.

Jaune knock Mercury into the air with Magnhild.

Jaune: Hammer of Silence!

Aria: Woah, did Jaune just do something awesome? 

(Y/N): And he didn't embarrass himself in front of anyone, or Pyrrha. 

Vinyl: Damn, nice job Jaune. 

Roman: Egads! We're clearly no match for this mysterious new hero and his plucky sidekick.

Emerald: What are you talking about? It's just that goofy Jaune guy who's always falling over stuff.

Jaune: Gauntlets of Shut Up!

Jaune blasts Emerald with Ember Celica and she is knocked offscreen. Neo, Roman and Velvet all look on open-mouthed. Emerald can be heard crashing

Twilight: Jaune is actually doing a good job! 

Rainbow Dash: I have newfound respect for the man known as Jaune Arc. 

Emerald: Ow!

Jaune: Be gone, evildoers. This city is under our protection. Right, Wonder Zwei?

Zwei barks twice.

Roman: (making a noise of frustration) We'll meet again, HuntsMan. And next time, I'll be ready for you! And your stylish outfit.

Neo holds up a sign that reads "CUTE PUPPY!" before both she and Roman run off. 

Fluttershy smiles. 

Fluttershy: I agree Neo! 

(Y/N): Even Neo thinks Zwei is cute. 

Velvet: Thank you for saving me, HuntsMan! But weren't you scared?