Quests of Danger/Weapon Tuning/Roman is a Loser

Episode begins with Ozpin standing near the entrance of the Emerald Forest, whistling, while holding his cane. 

Ozpin: You know, sometimes I feel a little guilty sending students off on these dangerous missions. Eh, they'll be fine.

(Y/N): Where are Oz's glasses? 

Rainbow Dash: He clearly lost them, either that or they broke or something. 

Ren bounces in dramatically behind Ozpin, he lands next to the Beacon headmaster holding a ring of keys. 

Ozpin: Lie Ren, did you complete your quest for the Artifact of Entry 

Ren: You mean these house keys?

Ozpin: (dramatically) They are known by many names.

Ren: (unimpressed) Is one of those names "housekeys"?

Ozpin just takes the cakes without bothering to explain. 

Ozpin: Names aren't important. I better make a copy of these. 

Gloriosa: Is he just sending them out on fetch quests to find things he misplaced? 

Twilight: Obviously, Ozpin's not supposed to be this incompetent. 

(Y/N): Even if he was, I'm pretty sure Glynda would keep him in check. 

Ruby walks in with her cape on fire. 

Ozpin: Miss Rose, did you recover the- 

Ruby: Just a second.

She falls onto her back and rolls side to side a little bit, putting out the fire. Immediately, she is on her feet again, energized.

Ruby: Ah, OK. Here's your  Scroll (coughing) I mean the Artifact of Knowledge.

Applejack: I knew it, he is making them find things he lost! 

Sugarcoat: The nerve of him! 

Ozpin: You, um, you didn't look at the photo gallery, did you?

Ruby: Well, mostly I was trying to escape the forest alive. Heh-eh.

Looking through his images, Ozpin gasps.

Ruby: Why?

Ozpin: I still haven't deleted my photos from the faculty costume party, which turned out not to be a costume party at all. (angrily) PORT. 

Sunset: I don't even want to know what Port was thinking. 

(Y/N): Me either, I admire the man, but his personal problems are something I don't want to know. 

Ren: You wanna talk about it?

Ozpin: Erase. Erase. Oh, OK, that looks pretty good.

Ozpin turns in such a way that Ren can see the image on the Scroll. He gasps and then tries to hold back from vomiting.

Ozpin: Nice legs, Oz. You worked that look.

(Y/N): OZ! 

Aria: I'm going to vomit at this rate. 

Ruby: No, wait, wait. Are you just sending us on quests to find stuff you misplaced and calling them Artifacts? 

Sci-Twi: Wow good job Ruby.