Compost King/THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Episode opens with Team JNPR (minus Jaune) sitting at a table. Pyrrha is using her semblance to spin a spoon, while Nora is hitting Ren on the head with Magnhild. Jaune soon enters. 

Sunset: What the hell? Is Nora hitting Ren on the head with her hammer. 

Sonata: That's Nora Sunset, she's really unstable. 

Aria: Too unstable if you ask me. 

Jaune: Let me guess. You guys are bored. 

Nora: I need to be entertained or my brain turns to oatmeal. The bland kind, not the kind with sprinkles. Uggggh, now I'm bored and hungry.

Pinkie: OOH, I LOVE OATMEAL WITH SPRINKLES! 

(Y/N): Watch it Pinkie, I promise you a good breakfast, lunch, dinner, and deserts tomorrow. Don't start thinking about food now. 

Pinkie: OK, (Y/N), whatever you say. 

Sci-Twi: Are you planning something, or is it just more pizza? 

(Y/N): Well the pizza is correct, for dinner or something, but I'm still working it all out. 

Sci-Twi: Alright, if you need any help, Twilight and I can help. 

Twilight: I would love to assist you too (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): OK girls. 

Ren: I was fine before all the head trauma. Does anyone else hear bells ringing?

Ren shakes his head to the sound of metallic tinkling.

Applejack: It's just you Ren. 

Jaune: Well, hey! I know a fun thing we can do.

Nora stands up on her chair excitedly.

Nora: Aw, yes. Does it involve hammers?

Jaune: No hammers.

Nora moans disappointedly. 

Sonata: What is it with Nora and hammers? 

Adagio: What is it with you and tacos? 

Sonata: Dagi, that's not funny!

Adagio laughs playfully. 

(Y/N): Ah, you girls. 

Jaune: It's a super fun board game.

Nora: Oooh, I love board games! How does it work? Tell me, tell me, tell me so I can crush you all.

Jaune: (unraveling the game to reveal a farm) It's called Compost King. You play as a farmer collecting organic scraps for your compost heap. Whoever gets the biggest pile of mulch becomes, wait for it, the Compost King! 

Everyone: 

There's an awkward moment of silence as everyone stares at Jaune.

Pyrrha: Hmm, OK. Yeah. Th-that sounds kind of like...

Ren: The opposite of super fun.

Jaune: Eh uh, what? No! Did I mention the mulching takes place in real time? A single game can last for days or even weeks.