Ice Sculpting is Hard!

The scene begins with Yang and Ruby playing a fighting game. 

Yang wins the match. 

Yang: Yes and that's how you do it. All right we're all tied up, time to find out who the real winner is. You know, when this is all over, maybe I can teach you a couple of combos let you learn from the real master. 

While Yang is talking Ruby is using her left hand to copy her words. She then blows a raspberry at her big sister.

Rainbow Dash: Geez, Ruby is being a sore loser.

Applejack: I'm just glad that you don't act like a sore loser, when I kick your butt at a fighting game. 

Rainbow Dash: C'mon AJ who do you thing you're looking at, I basically perfected the gameplay style of fighting games.

Zwei is seen in the background dragging Blake across the floor. 

(Y/N): Uh, is Zwei dragging Blake? What does she think she is a chew toy? 

Yang: Zwei, what did I say? Blake is not a chew toy. 

Sunset: Basically, well according to Zwei anyway. 

Twilight: She may be part cat, but she is part human too! 

Ruby throws away Yang's scroll, while she isn't looking. The game starts and Yang gets enraged at Ruby's crime. 

(Y/N): Shouldn't have done that Ruby. 

Sunny Flare: Now that was just being cheap. 

Aria: I wouldn't even go that far. 

Ruby: Uh-oh. 

Scene Transitions to Ruby participating in a ice sculpting competition. She is using a hammer and chisel but struggles to make a good sculpture out of the block of ice she has. 

(Y/N): HEY RUBY WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE CRESCENT ROSE! 

Sci-Twi: Technically that would be cheating. 

Weiss is then shown using her semblance to turn her block of ice into a sculpture of a Beowulf. 

Blake also uses ice dust and her semblance to create a sculpture of herself. 

Sci-Twi: OK then, screw what I said. 

Ruby throws her hammer and chisel in frustration 

Ruby: Look at me, I have dust! I have a cool semblance! Life is sooo easy. 

Sunset: Ruby is acting like a brat in this episode. 

Adagio: No kidding, I know she's younger than most of the main cast, but she's supposed to be more mature than this. 

Scene transitions to Yang pushing a present towards Blake. 

Gloriosa: Aw, how sweet, looks like Yang is trying to make things up for Blake after the whole yarn fiasco. 

Blake: What's this another cat toy? 

Yang: I felt bad about the other day, so I got you a little something. 

Blake: You didn't have to do that! 

Blake tears off the paper to reveal that it is a tea set. 

Blake: *happily* Yang this is so sweet. 

Octavia: Well how sweet of Yang. 

BonBon: Yeah, she's usually the girl who would just punch things to solve her problems. 

Rarity: That was really generous of her. 

Yang: I hope you like it. I was afraid if it was your style or not. 

Blake takes out the tea set. 

Blake: It's perfect. 

Yang: Hopefully it's big enough? 

Blake: Yang, I love it! 

Yang: Whew! Okay, I'm glad. I almost got you a Vale press, but then I remembered that Weiss is more into coffee, and you're more into tea. So when I saw that tea set, I knew I had to get it for you... 

Blake jumps into the box, and smiles happily as she goes down it. 

Fluttershy giggles. 

Fluttershy: Well she is part cat. 

Sunny Flare and Sour Sweet: Still how generous. 

Scene transitions to Yang playing a video game on her scroll. 

Weiss appears with a stick and pokes her. 

Applejack: What the hell was that about? 

(Y/N): That is so unlike Weiss to do that. 

Ruby appears and pokes Yang with a stick. 

Moondancer: OK, I expect that from Ruby, but not from Weiss. 

Blake then pokes Yang with a stick. Yang finally loses it and activates her semblance. Ruby, Weiss, and Blake are using the fire to roast marshmallows. 

(Y/N): Ha, OK that's funny, and a little mean. 

Episode ends. 

Twilight: The one with the tea set was the best one. 

Rainbow Dash: Personally I like the first short. 

Rarity: I loved the ice sculpting, although Ruby didn't have to act like that. 

Pinkie: Definitely the tea set short. NOW LET'S CONTINUE!