Movie Night!/Who Wears it Better?

Episode begins with Jaune, Pyrrha, Ruby, and Sun in front of a movie theater. 

Rarity: So they do movie nights? 

(Y/N): I get the feeling almost every teen group does movie nights. 

Jaune: I am so ready for movie night. So what are we watching?

Pyrrha: I think we should see Love More Than Likely, I heard it's a very tender love story.

We cut to see Pyrrha smelling a yellow flower, not knowing that a Beowolf is about to attack. Soon Jaune jumps in riding Zwei. 

Jaune: Watch out, fair maiden, I'm here to—

Zwei and Jaune crash into the Beowolf and Jaune screams. Jaune raises his arm, making a thumbs up.

Rainbow Dash and Indigo Zap laugh at Jaune's pain. 

(Y/N): Nice job Jaune, that's what you call saving the girl! 

Jaune: It's okay! I meant to do that. 

Pyrrha: My hero! 

Rarity and Sunny Flare: Aw, how romantic. 

Aria: Okay even though Vomit Boy still made a fool of himself *cough* again, I'll give him credit for this. 

Adagio: Plus it was pretty funny. 

Sun: Yuck, no way. Let's see something cool; like Try Hard 2: Try Harderer.

(Y/N): I love the Die Hard series, well at least the first 3. 

Sunset: The original was the best. 

Twilight: I agree, plus it was based off of a really thrilling novel. 

Sci-Twi: Nothing Lasts Forever, that's what it was called. 

Sun is in an alleyway with his Junior Detective mustache and bulletproof vest, he is shooting at Roman who is using his cane to fire back. 

Later Sun is in an interrogation room with Neptune. Sun flips a table over. 

Sun: I play by my own rules!

Sun and Neptune are now walking away from Old Man Shopkeep's Dust Store. 

Neptune: Dude, why are we walking so slow?

Sun dramatically puts on sunglasses as the store behind them explodes. Neptune's eyes go white but he does not turn around..

Sun: That's why.

(Y/N): Okay that was pretty awesome. 

Neptune has joined the group of characters standing in front of the movie theater, as he and Sun slowly nod their heads in approval.

Sonata: How did Neptune get there. 

Applejack: He must have arrived while Sun was daydreaming about the film, that explains how he got in there. 

Velvet soon appears. 

Velvet: Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I was hoping we could catch that new animated children's musical.

(Y/N): I am not ashamed to admit it, I love musicals. 

Your harem: We know. 

Spike: Yeah nothings wrong with a musical.