Jaune call Weiss

Jaune uses his scroll to Weiss. 

Jaune: Hey uh ... Weiss Schnee. This is Jaune Arc. Of the Arc ... family. Last name is Arc. Anyways, I was wondering what you were doing Saturday night, because I'm doing nothing. Which means I could be doing something with you. Yeah! 

Jaune immediately trips and falls. 

Aria, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Lemon Zest, Indigo Zap, and Sonata laugh at Jaune's pain. 

Aria: WHAT AN IDIOT! 

(Y/N): He's still going after Weiss. Get it through your head, vomit boy, she doesn't want you. 

Rainbow Dash: Haven't heard that nickname in a while. 

Scene transitions to Ruby and Weiss testing out different dust. Including fire and ice. However when she calls for gravity, Ruby fires the dust and it causes her to be sent flying backwards. Weiss just face-palms. 

(Y/N): And that is why she flunks at science. 

Twilight and Sci-Twilight: Actually that's physics. 

(Y/N): Oh yeah, force. 

Scene transitions to Jaune still trying to call Weiss. 

Jaune: Hey Weiss, um I guess you didn't get my call earlier. The tower got messed up or something. I mean there's no way that you would get message and not call me back. That would be rude, that's ridiculous. Y'know playing those messages for Team RWBY and laughing... and laughing. You wouldn't do that, that's crazy. 

BonBon: Yeah, Weiss can be mean. But she's not a bully. 

Octavia: Jaune is still going to get rejected though. 

Scene transitions to Yang playing tag with Blake. Blake just keeps teleporting, annoying Yang. 

Derpy: Hehehe, they're so cute! 

(Y/N): Yeah. 

Scene transitions back to Jaune. 

Jaune: ALRIGHT ICE QUEEN! I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE! IT'S ONE THING TO DENY A GUY! BUT IT IS ANOTHER THING TO IGNORE HIM ENTIRELY! IF YOU WERE HERE RIGHT NOW, I WOULD GIVE YOU A PIECE OF MY MIN- 

Weiss appears. 

Weiss: Hi Jaune. 

Applejack: Looks like he screwed up. 

Aria: He really is a moron. 

Jaune: Hey Weiss what's going on? 

Weiss: Not much, I'm just looking for my scroll. I can't remember where I put it. 

Blake comes in carrying a scroll. 

Blake: Weiss I think I found you're scroll. 

Jaune grabs Weiss's scroll and slams his foot on it repeatedly and kicks it away. 

Sonata: Wow, I didn't know Jaune had it in him. 

(Y/N): Ha, Vomit Boy has guts. 

Jaune: Alright I will see you later. 

Jaune leaves, Blake shrugs at what happened and Weiss lowers her head in disgust. 

Scene transitions to Zwei entering the kitchen sniffing at the trash can and various other areas in the room. 

Once he leaves, Blake is shown to have been hiding in the freezer. 

You all chuckle at the last short. 

Sunset: Wow, Blake really doesn't like Zwei. 

(Y/N): Definitely. 

Pinkie: C'mon NEXT ONE!