Double Trouble/Roman Strikes Back! (HELLO NEO!)

Episode begins with Blake staring at nothing, while standing completely still. 

A depressed Ruby walks over. 

Ruby: Hey, Blake. Man, I'm so bummed. I think I crashed and burned on that test today. How did you do?

Blake doesn't say anything, or even moves at all. 

(Y/N): Is it just me, or does Blake look quieter than she usually does. 

Sunset: No, you're right (Y/N), she would usually talk about the situation, but here she's acting like if she is a mute. 

Soon Ruby perks up. 

Ruby: You know what? You're right. In the long run, one test is no big deal! I'll do better next time! Thanks, Blake!

Ruby soon walks off. 

Moondancer: She didn't even say anything. 

Sci-Twi: Is she frozen or something. 

Sonata: Well that means she is- 

Adagio and Aria: NO, DON'T SAY IT! 

Sonata: Fine, party poopers. 

Jaune comes in with an optimistic behavior. 

Jaune: Whoo! I'm gonna do it! I'm finally going to tell Weiss how I feel abut her! (hesitantly) I think... I dunno... Maybe? Uh, what do you think, Blake?

Blake doesn't respond. 

Rainbow Dash: Okay, maybe it's best not to respond in Jaune's case for flirting with Weiss, but Blake would speak up. 

Trixie: Trixie, believes that Blake is just sleeping with her eyes open. 

Twilight: Trixie that's ridiculous. 

Jaune: Oh my gosh, you're right! What was I thinking?! That would've... That would've been a disaster! You know, I feel like you really "get" me. Thanks, Blake!

Gloriosa: Okay what is going on here, is Blake becoming a psychic or something? Because, how is everyone getting to these solutions? 

Jaune skips off, and Weiss comes in seconds later. 

Weiss: Huh? What? Why're you looking at me like that? Blake? Is it... Is it that thing I did? (gasp) How did you find out about that!? You can't tell anyone! Look, I'll make it worth your while! A lifetime supply of tuna! Deal?

Once again Blake says nothing. 

Weiss: Oh you're good! Very good! 

Lyra and BonBon: OK, NOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Weiss then walks off. 

Another Blake appears and disperses the first Blake. 

(Y/N): Oh, false alarm it was just a clone created from her semblance. 

Pinkie: What, you didn't see that from the beginning?

Lemon Zest: How did you eve- 

Sunset: Its Pinkie Pie don't question it. 

Blake: It's always weird when these shadow clones don't vanish. 

Ruby soon returns with a cheery demeanor.