Photography with Velvet/Dad Jokes (GOD NO!)

You soon return to your room bringing two large bowls of popcorn. 

Your harem: Thanks (Y/N)! 

You girls all give you smooches on your face. 

Honestly, you just let the kisses keep coming. 

(Y/N): Alright next one! 

Episode begins with Neptune sitting in a dark room with his face being lit up by a screen. 

Neptune: HAHA! TREMBLE IN FEAR BEFORE CHICMAGNET88 MORTALS! I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!

It shown that Ren and Sun are watching Neptune play a video game. 

Sunset laughs at Neptune's lines. 

Sunset: Hey (Y/N), you are so like that whenever you're playing any of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare games. 

Twilight and the Dazzlings join in the laughter. 

Twilight and Dazzlings: SO TRUE! 

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah I get carried away whenever I'm on a massive killing streak. 

Ren: He really gets into this game.

Sun: You have no idea. (Sun points at the TV) Uh oh, here comes that guy who always kills you.

Sun puts his hands on his hips while looking at Neptune.

Neptune: What?! My nemesis! TailFail01! This time I'm ready for him, I've been practicing for weeks!

Twilight: Now I'm sensing Deja vu, whenever (Y/N) dies to one of his grenades killing him, he gets pretty mad. 

(Y/N): I get mad, because I'm the one who slipped up. 

Neptune sits up straight, smiling confidently. Sun raises one hand inquisitively, smirking.

Sun: What's the plan?

Neptune: Serpentine! (Neptune stands up on the couch, one leg on the arm) Zig, (he takes his foot off the arm, standing on one foot) then zag, (He shifts to the other foot, crouching with one leg in the air) then zig AGAIN. (He brings his feet together, leaning forward with a cocky grin.) Then hit them from behind! 

Pinkie: Well? 

Everyone else: Just do it Pinkie. 

Pinkie: Alrighty Tidy! 

Neptune drops back onto the couch in a sitting position, only to drop his controller, wearing a shocked expression. He drops his controller.

Neptune: No! How does he always beat me? It's like he knows every move I'm gonna make, before I make it.

Neptune slides off the couch, crying, and sinks into the floor before disappearing. Sun reveals a controller which was hidden behind his back, held by his tail. Ren gives Sun a confused look. 

Gloriosa: Wait, Sun! 

Fluttershy: Oh, I get it, TailFail01, because Sun has a tail. 

Sonata: Why didn't Neptune ever figure that out, he and Sun hang out almost every day.