End of Friday/Season 1 Finale

Voiceover: RWBY Chibi is presented in front of a live studio audience.

Audience clapping.

Rainbow Dash: What the hell was that? 

(Y/N): Oh this one is styled like a sitcom. 

Twilight: Interesting, I bet take some notes about these kind of shows. 

Twilight had never seen what a sitcom is, so she was quite intrigued, like pretty much everything else in the human world. 

(Y/N): I am so glad I recommend that cloning spell so that you could stay here. 

Twilight smiled cutely. 

Twilight: I still miss Equestria, but I'll return someday. For now I want to stay here with you guys. 

You and the girls were satisfied with Twilight's answer. 

Team RWBY is seen in their dorm room. Weiss is studying at her desk, Blake is on the top bunk of one of the beds, Ruby is on the bottom bunk, playing with a paddle ball, and Yang is looking outside the window with binoculars. 

Weiss clears her throat repeatedly with increasing emphasis and increasing titters from the audience.

Ruby: You doing OK, Weiss? You should probably see a doctor about that cough.

Studio laughter. 

Sci-Twi: I believe that cough, means she wants to study in peace Ruby. 

Blake: You know, it would probably just be easier to go study at the library. 

(Y/N): Good point, Weiss go to a library and you will get peace and quiet. 

Weiss: I don't want to go to the library. I want to study here, in my room.

Aria: (shrugs) Suit yourself Ice Queen. 

Adagio: Well it's her choice anyway.

Yang: It's all of our room...

Weiss: Yang, what are you even doing?

Yang: Oh, well, the boys' fight class is about to let out. I think I can see the showers from here.

Indigo Zap: First off, kinky, and second, I never mistook Yang for a peeping Tom. 

Weiss: What? No, you can't...

Weiss jumps in front of the window and takes the binoculars to look for herself. Ruby and Blake also peer out.

Studio laughter. 

Everyone laughs too. 

Gloriosa: Apparently, they're all curious. 

(Y/N): I'm just glad you ladies respect my privacy. 

Sunset: Of course, that's why I always knock first. 

Yang: See, told you.

Weiss: OK, I can see in. Yang, you're terrible. 

Vinyl: Excuse me, Ice Queen, but you're still looking. 

Octavia: She is such a critic.

Yang: (giggles) You're the one still looking...