Chapter Two

Harmony, one of the U.G.G's most prosperous worlds rested nearly dead center within the core worlds. Besides earth, many seem to see it as the capital of the U.G.G being that it was just as plentiful with resources alongside managing to keep its beauty. Its almost artificially bright green lights shining throughout the dark corners of space. Spread along the whole perimeter of harmony was an array of U.G.G stations, most were the heavy duty defense platforms. Packed with fighters and even Z-21 Bombers. Tons of turrets varying from rail guns, missile launchers and laser defense points planted along each one of these behemoths. Ships, most of which consisted more of the medium sized frigates and cruisers sat alongside these stations, creating only a few entry points to the planet. 

On the surface, massive mega cities laid along the land. Along the few untouched areas of the planet peaked the largest skyscrapers. A city as wide of an entire state some would say. The purple lighting definitely made it stick out among of the rest of the cities, which stayed usually within a grey or green color scheme. This city was known as New Flon. Home to the wealthiest and most powerful people of all races within the U.G.G.  Among these people were the galactic leader of the U.G.G or G.L for short. 

Alan Dokes is a very interesting and special candidate for the position. What was twice as surprising for most was his high popularity followed by the extensive number of votes he accumulated  to eventually earn the title. 

"Ah, I see you've finished eating sir." His butler noticed. Stepping into the rather larger dinning area. His foot steps echoing lightly throughout the room. Walking past the medium sized table.  Much smaller then one would expect from someone as powerful as Alan. Various paintings of  retro styled robots and other science fiction rested on the walls. A style most found unpleasing or even insulting. Though Alan seemed to have a different perspective on the art. Hans then brought his attention back Alan, who has a smile on his face as he placed his fork and knife on the plate neatly. "Yes, it was quite delicious." He commented as he stood up from his seat. "Thank you Hans. We should get ready, wouldn't want to keep United Galactic Government officials waiting now do we?"  Handing over the already organized plate to him. To which hans greatly appreciated bringing out his hands to take the plate. However before he could reply, hans soon found himself needing to suddenly duck down to quickly save the nearly fallen dishes! Alan gasped before taking hold of his arm, the mechanical one as the hand had a light spasm. He took a few steps back from his butler in case it may not only be his hand that will decide to move out of his control. Especially since nearly his whole left side was no longer organic. Hans then stood up, giving a sigh that nothing was broken. "Good catch hans." Alan said, not even thinking of releasing his arm until the hand calmed down. Which thankfully only took a minute or so. Meanwhile hans was already at work with putting the dishes in the automatic sink that began to clean the dishes the second he dropped them in. Then pressed the holographic button labeled on the wall "Doc.". 

"Sir, Doc has been called. It should be only minutes before he arrives." Hans assured as he came back to the dining area to check on his master.  Seeing he was now sitting down, a sturdy grip on his arm. Alan's eyes didn't dare to move as he kept an ear out for the door. "Thank you hans." He said sharply, breathing deeply in hopes of calming the immense pain shooting throughout his arm. He couldn't help but clench his jaw and wince at even the smallest movements his robotic arm would make. Trying his hardest to stop the movements only to find himself not helping the situation. 

It was a few more agonizing minutes later before the doc came in. Quickly opening the door. "Alan! How bad is it?" He asked, already more then aware of the problem. Seeing Alan holding the other arm as hard as he could.  Hans then got to work clearing the table. Moving everything off and out of the way. The doctor wasted no time placing his case on the table. Hans cringed a little at the surprisingly loud THUMP from the doctors case. Though it seemed the table was able to handle it. Using a free hand the doctor then waved hans over, opening his case. Showing the various tools at his disposal. Hesitant at first hans turned to Alan, who nodded. "Its ok, go help him." After a shaky nod, he brought his eyes back on the doc. Who didn't wait any longer to get his tools out.  "Come! We must hurry. Thankfully it seems the surges this time are only light. But if we don't handle this now..." The doctor didn't even need to finish to get hans moving. Soon stopping beside him, the doctors skinny figure moving swiftly to get his tools in place. "Alright, Alan. Please rest on the table." He started. Alan sighed before standing up and gently placing himself on the table. Facing the ceiling as he laid on his back. Hans then took in a breath at the sight of alan's arm. The unnatural twitchy flexes the fingers and hand would make was enough to disturb hans. "Alright." He looked at the doctor, who tapped his fingers along the table in front of his tools. As if trying to decide which one to use. Though, he turned to face hans who then asked,  "How can I help?"