Chapter Fifteen

Alan, alongside Captain Vail, watched the battle unfold over Jev. Other than some squadrons of fighters and bombers, followed by a few corvettes, casualties had been low. However, the size of this pirate fleet was still concerning. Alan found the frustration of the situation only worsening when he watched the ship Kane escaped on make a jump while the pirate fleet forced their attention away.

"Orders sir?" Vail asked, his hands still behind his back. His head now facing the G.L. Alan watched the space battle continue. In front of the capital ship, another corvette was taking heavy damage and was attempting to pull back while a pair of destroyers provided covering fire. As well as a few cruisers followed by several other corvettes pushed the right side of the pirate fleet. The ships peppered the pirate fleet with their firepower as they assaulted the side.

"Are the 1st and 2nd assault divisions ready?" Alan asked, his eyes still watching the space battle before them. His eyes, trailing towards the few defence platforms that were orbiting the planet. Vail nodded,

"Yes sir, as well as the 3rd and 4th nearly ready to go on your command." Vail replied.

"Perfect, contact Draz." He ordered suddenly. Though taken off by the order, the captain knew better than to question,

"Of course sir." He said, before barking orders at one of the communication officers.

"Put the call on the main screen." Alan added. The transmission was answered in seconds as the whole crew saw the gigantic gwarain standing in front of the camera. Some of them gasped at the sight of her! Most of them clearly never seen a gwarian giantess before. The captain was fast to shut them up and get the crew back to order. Draz hissed as he sat on her massive throne,

"You've got ssssome nerve to come onto MY ssssystem Alan." Alan scoffed,

"And you got some nerve to be harbouring rebels Draz." That only made the large gwarian hiss again, her fist suddenly slamming on her armrest. Scaring a few of the servants below her.

"Allow me to do this quick and easy so your simple union brain can understand it. GET. OUT. NOW." She spat.

Alan however only crossed his arm, his eyes narrowing down.

"You know, I don't think I will." He started, giving the signal to the captain.

"In fact..." Vail was heard giving the order in his wireless headset,

"The light is green, go go go!" He ordered. Making the gwarin giantess's eyes widen.

"...The amount of pain and suffering I'm going to make you and this world feel for spitting in not only my face. But the face of the United Galactic Government will be beyond words you could even imagine." He said darkly. The look of shock was then replaced with rage,

"You send a single soldier on my world and I'll-" Alan waved his hand, signaling the call to be cut.

"Captain, send in four cruisers to deal with those platforms. I want them gone before Draz can have time to notice the transports." Captain saluted before replying,

"Yes Sir!"

___________________________________________________

"Get moving!" The major of the 1st assault battalion shouted! Followed by collective orders from different sergeants across the squads within each platoon. Hundreds of soldiers, tanks, vehicles, robots and mechs were marching onto their transports to begin their attack on Jev. Fay stood beside the fellow soldiers of her squad. Being assigned to the 6th assault battalion and already aware of her orders, she would only watch as the valiant soldiers of the U.G.G were loading up. Troops and smaller vehicles were placed in Falcons. While mechs and tanks were to be transported with much larger Condors. Something that stuck out to Fay was the variation of Mechs that were being deployed in the assault. While she was more used to fighting alongside the more common Sentry. For the first time, she had been able to see much more heavy and frontline mechs and machines. The massive moving wall known as the Escort grabbed her attention first! This enormous robot stood up to two stories tall! Being the only robot to stand up to the roof of the capital ships hangar bay! Fay heard orders being shouted to the various crew members to get out of the way as five of these titans stomped towards their transports. People scattered to the other ends of the hanger, watching in shock and awe as the Escorts walked under each of the transports. Their legs needed to retract before huge clamps to hold off the top of each robot. Once they were loaded, Fay spotted a squad of AA MK2 and Nemesis mechs moving towards their transports.