Chapter 7 Monster Devil

Kiara P.O.V.

Yes, I don't need to be scared.

"But you are scared as hell Kiara" yes, I know and now please go away you bloody inner voice.

I stood there without moving an inch. After some time, he entered into the cabin with a very angry face.

Actually angry is a very small word to describe it. Seems like I'm gonna die today, but I have not yet fallen in love at all. I don't want to die without experiencing how it feels like to be in love.

I just looked down at the floor not daring to look up at him.

"Why the heck did you slapped him?" I shivered from his outburst. Yes, I had seen this coming but I thought at least for once he will ask what actually happened calmly and nicely. But no, I was wrong.

I composed myself, took a deep breath and looked up straight in his eyes.

Yes, those deep captivating brown eyes, in which I had lost myself once unknowingly and still a part of my heart wants to get lost in these eyes, but no, not today."

"I'm NOT sorry sir, what I did was perfectly right." I know this reply had made him more furious than before. It's clearly visible on his face.

But before he could say anything, the door of the cabin opened. I tilted my head a little to see who had dared to come to his office without knocking. And when I finally get to see who has just entered, my eyes widen.

I was still wondering why cutie came in his office, but what came next out of his mouth gave another shock to me.

He called him "Dad". He just called him DADDY, right!! WTF.

And now when this father and son is standing right in front of me together, they do look similar. Not just looks but it seems like they must be having the same personalities too. How can I not notice this thing before?

That's why I always found the eyes of cutie familiar like I had seen them somewhere. They have the same brown eyes. Just the difference is that cuties brown eyes held emotions but the eyes of the devil don't hold any emotions, they are just cold and distant.

I was so lost in my world; I don't realise that cutie is not here anymore.

I was thinking where did he go suddenly when I felt someone's eye on me.

Oh!! How can I forget this devil!?

"So miss whatever your name is, you think what you did was right even if I'm going to lose the deal all because of your stupidity" KIARA, my name is Kiara you bastard. You must have known if you had asked what happened before nicely.

"Yes sir, and don't you think you are being biased here by shouting and barking on your employees without even trying to know the other side of the story" I know I'm playing with the fire. But this man is just impossible, how can he react like this without giving me a chance to explain myself. All he cares about this damn deal.

"How dare you to talk to me like that, don't you know who is the boss here." Seriously!!!

"I only stated the facts sir"

"I can fire you this instant only." Yes, fire me. Fire the whole staff, stupid man.

"That's the lowest thing you can do."

"Watch your mouth crazy woman!"

Did he just called me crazy!!

"Well you called him stupid just now" my voice mocked me.