Chapter 19 Bakery

Kiara P.O.V.

Trying to forget that unexpected incident that happened at Sehi Cafeteria is like trying to forget the best experience you ever had in life. It's been three days and I still can't stop myself from reliving that moment again and again in my mind.

I do accept the fact that my crush or whatever little feeling I had before for Daksh Malhotra is still within me. I thought those feelings were gone or at least subsided when we had that heated argument in his office. Looks like, I was wrong.

But I know better than anyone else that it's of no use to keep thinking about something which will never become reality. These feelings need to go away, I don't want to hurt myself when I'm fully aware that this is the Daksh Malhotra, the man who don't do relationships; at least that's what media and his own employees say and I can't deny the fact that he feels emotions only when it comes to his family, his closed people. I saw the care and love he has in his eyes for Zen, Swati, Aryan and his best friend, Ayaan.

Nonetheless, I'm nobody in his life. And if I'm someone then it's only because his son for some unknown reason adores me.

But today, pushing all of these thoughts away, I decided to start afresh. This time, I don't think it will be wrong to say that it's finally over. I mean, Yes! That meeting in the café was a pure coincidence and coincidences like this don't happen again and again. And knowing myself, I'm never ever going to call the Devil again.

Too bad, I won't get any chances to meet cutie now. My heart hurts thinking about this. Why do I have this special connection with him? Why Zen makes me feel like a motherly figure? Just Why!!

The ringing of my phone distracted me from thinking not so relevant thoughts, cursing myself for once again thinking about them, I picked up the call without checking who was calling.

"Hello, Kiara? It's Swati this side." Oh my god! I totally forgot about that. She said in the cafeteria she wants to talk about something and that she would call.

"Oh hi, Swati! How are you doing?" I reply awkwardly.

"I'm absolutely good. Hope everything is going great at your end too." Yeah! If keep thinking about someone who might not be thinking about you at all means great then yes, everything is super great at my end.

"Yes, everything is well too with me," you didn't think that I'll reply that to her, right?

"Great. Okay, so you remember I wanted to talk with you about something?" she says excitedly.

"Yeah yeah, I remember. Tell me what is it?" I lied effortlessly. I didn't have the heart to kill her excitement by saying that I forgot about that.

"No, not on call. Can you meet me at the "Baking With Love" bakery?" the hope that her voice carries is too much to reject her. Besides, it is one of the most famous bakeries here. I never got the chance to go there.

"Ah! Sure, why not? When do you want to meet?"

"Tomorrow at five in the evening. Is it okay with you?"

"Yup. I'll be there."

"Great. I need to go now. Will meet you tomorrow, Bye."

"Okay, Bye. Take care." With that, I end the call. I just hope nothing wrong will happen this time.

_______

Here I am, standing in front of the popular bakery, 'Baking with love'

I have never been to this bakery in person but I have tried the cakes and I must say, it's mouthwatering. Especially, the chocolate cake.