Chapter 22 - Secrets - Part II

Author's Note: Hello people! I hope you all are doing good and if not then I hope you will be fine soon. Keep trying and don't give up on yourself.

First of all, I want to say thank you to all of you for your votes, comments and for adding my story in your reading lists. It really really means a lot.

And Second, I am really sorry for late updates. I know exactly how it feels to like the book and keep waiting for the authors to update next chapter, I am also a wattpad reader after all. I will try to update soon from now on. Thank you so much for being patient with this book. Love Love.

Happy Reading!

-----------

Daksh P.O.V.

Oh boy! There are more secrets.

Five minutes passed.

Ten minutes passed.

Fifteen minutes passed, and still, no one opened their mouths to speak.

"Stop looking at each other like this and just spill it all out!" I exclaim, not able to keep my calm any longer.

"Well..."

"Well, what? Tell me already, for goodness sake!" I hissed.

Come on guys, isn't it obvious I am getting pissed with each passing moment.

"For starters, Arnav and Sanaya are dating," says Swati in an obvious tone.

Yeah, it was pretty evident that they would end up with each other sooner or later.

I am happy for both of them.

"Congrats, man!" Saying this to Arnav, I pass a smile to Sanaya. She doesn't seem like a bad girl. My brother seems to be with the right woman.

"Ayaan and Mayra are getting married within a month," says Arnav.

"And Kiara is working here, at Baking with love, as DIY department head," adds Swati.

Oh, Ayaan is getting married.

Kiara is working with my sister.

Wait, what!!

Ayaan is getting married?

To Spitting Fire, I mean Mayra?

Within a month? What kind of joke is this?

I remain still for a moment, glancing at everyone present at the table, trying to figure out if they are kidding or not. If they are joking, then it is not a great joke at all.

"Are you guys trying to play some kind of prank on me?"

"No!" Arnav deadpans.

Okay, If Arnav says No, then it's a stern no without sarcasm or humor.

So, I can safely react like, "What the hell, Ayaan. The two of you are getting married in a matter of weeks, and you didn't bother telling me anything. What's wrong with you? It is understandable why you didn't want to tell me that yet, but you told these people and not me?"

"Hey! What do you mean by 'these people'?" exclaims Swati.

Rolling my eyes, I say the most obvious thing, "These people mean these annoying creatures."

Letting out a dramatic gasp, Swati hits my arm. Hard. God, this woman who I call my little sister is damn strong. It hurts.

Motioning towards the arm where Swati just hit, I tried making my point clearer to Ayaan, "See, annoying people who do annoying things."