Chapter 4 Angry

_______________________________________

Woah!!! 125 reads guys..😍😍 I didn't expected this number of reads in this short time. Thank you all for giving this book your time.
Love you lovely readers ❤❤
And special thanks to Selonaa
Shubhi ✍

_______________________________________

Daksh P.O.V.

I was getting ready for going to my work when Zen came into my room fully dressed and his bag hanging on his shoulder seems like he wanted to go to the office with me again.

I don't know but from the past few days, he always wanted to tag along with me to the office. It started from that day when I took him with me because I had an important meeting and there was not anyone at home who can look after him in my absence.

And since that day too he started changing slightly, he now eats properly, smiles more often and he even started interacting with other people a little bit. I really want to know the reason behind this change.

But I'm so stuck with this important contract with Mr. Saxena that I don't even sleep properly for a week.

Today finally the contract has to be signed. This contract is very important for my company, I can't bear to lose this contract.

Once this contract is signed, then I'll talk with Zen to find out the reasons for this change. But for now, I decided to take him with me to the office as he so wanted to come. And besides this he never disturbs me in my work, he always brings his drawing book with him and spent all his day drawing in my cabin except lunch breaks.

Yes, that's also surprising for me how he always runs from my cabin to the canteen as soon as the clock strikes 1'o clock indicating that lunch break started. Obviously, I got tense the first day when he ran like that from my office but then the bodyguards that I had appointed for Zen told me that he likes to eat chocolate cake there which I don't want to agree with but still I let go this for once until this contract is signed.

I was about to enter the car with Zen when I remember that I had forgotten to take the file of the contract that needs to be signed.

How can I forget this important file, dammit?

Generally, the contract files that need to be signed remains with Shreya but I brought this file yesterday with me from her to recheck the contract, I didn't want any mistakes to occur in this contract.

I took the file and left the home for the office.

"Sir, we have reached" my driver informed me.

I got out of the car, took the file in my left hand and then helped Zen out of the car and held his hand with my right one.

We got into my cabin, I started working on my laptop and Zen was busy with his drawing book and kept on glancing at the wall clock from time to time.

I really need to find out what he does in the lunch break that makes him this excited.

My meeting with Mr. Saxena is scheduled at two in the afternoon.

"Dad, I'll be back in some time" as soon as lunch break started Zen ran out of my cabin with my bodyguards tailing behind him. He didn't even wait for my response.

After sometime my assistant Shreya came into my office to inform me about the arrival of Mr. Saxena.

Okay, here we go. I need to make him sign the contract today.

I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the conference room with Shreya tailing behind me.

I exchanged greetings with Mr. Saxena. I took my seat with Shreya on my left and Mr. Saxena on my right that is opposite to Shreya.

The meeting went well and we decided to sign the contract after having lunch. I asked my secretary to make the arrangements for lunch in my cabin.

Usually, Shreya does this type of arrangements but when I said to her do the arrangements she just nodded absentmindedly, so instead, I told my secretary to handle the arrangements.

Actually, Shreya is like this since morning. I think maybe she is sick. Once this contract is signed, I'll tell her to take leave for some days.

Me, Shreya and Mr. Saxena entered my cabin. My secretary was setting our lunch with the help of one more girl.

"Isn't she the one whom you called cutie for the first time" my inner voice voiced out my thoughts to me.

But what is she doing here? does she also come for the interview that day?

I think they both had not noticed us yet.

She was smiling and talking with my secretary while making the arrangements. She almost dropped the plates when she noticed us standing there.

She is clumsy, she kept doing such things, I guess.

But she looks so adorable while smiling. She is definitely the cutest girl I have ever seen. A bit chubby but looks so cute. I wondered how will it feel to kiss those chubby cute cheeks.

WHAT.THE.HELL.I.JUST.THOUGHT?

Oh my god, from where all this is coming. I always prefer sexy girls with sexy figures. I think I need to see the doctor now

Just then my phone ringed and I excused myself and got out of my office leaving Mr. Saxena with Shreya. I know she will handle it properly.

I talked on the phone for a few minutes before heading back to my office.

Just few more hours and I'll be having this deal in my hand.

I came back to my office only to see that cute chubby girl slapping Mr. Saxena. "Hard"

And he seems to be beyond angry with his left hand on his cheek.

Fuck, what this stupid girl is going. I started fuming with anger.

What making me angrier is that Shreya was also standing there with some kind of satisfaction on her face while my secretary stood there shocked.

What the fuck she is doing.

How dare her to slap him.

Oh shit, what if he will reject to sign the contract with us now. My company will be going to lose the biggest deal and we have to suffer losses all because of this damn girl. I'm so going to kill her if this happens.

To my horror, Mr. Saxena looked at her with an angry face and said something to her before leaving my office. I ran after him calling him but he ignored and left.

What the hell just happened.

I entered my office. All three women standing there with fear on their faces.

Yes, you should fear me. Because what is gonna come will not be good for you stupid girl.

I walked towards that girl and stood there in front of her. She was looking down. I know I'm intimidating her but I'm beyond furious right now.

"Why the heck did you slapped him?" I shouted making her trembled from fear.

_______________________________________

To be continued.....

hey lovely people...👋👋 how you all are doing !!!

I hope you all are doing great..

so, did you guys liked the sixth chapter..!!! Share your views in the comment section.

don't forget to comment guys.....☺☺

Stay tune...

keep smiling..😊😊❤❤

Shubhi ✍