Woozi

"Jihoon~" You sang, hugging onto your boyfriend, Jihoon who was watching TV. He looked at you with a scrunched up face and told you bluntly, "You never hug me when it's day. It's either you need something from me or you're an imposter." He said.

You chuckled, you weren't an imposter but the first part was true. You only snuggle with him during the night time and not the day. He was also right, you did need something.

"Okay so.." You started off. "The boys told me that they wanted me to come to the beach! Can I go??" You asked, looking up at him while hugging his arm. He groaned and slouched on the sofa.

"But who will watch over you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You blinked a few times. Is he dumb? "The boys..?"

"No I'm not dumb." He said, as if he could read your mind. "And the boys aren't really that reliable. They couod literally leave you drowning in the middle of the sea and plus, your mother keeps giving you bikinis now adays. It's inappropriate." He said.

"Hey. I can wear whatever clothes I want." You said, letting go of him and crossig your arms. "If I approve." Jihoon added.

"And why?" You asked, leaning closer to him. He looked at the opposite direction of yours. He didn't know what to reply.

"Aww." You said, pinching him lightly. "You're jealous aren't you?" You added. You briefly saw his cheeks turned a bit pink before he replied, "I'm not."

"You're jealous because you're too lazy to go to the beach to watch over me." You continued as you were standing up.
You slid your hands in your pockets and walked to the stairs, "I'll just be going then.. The boys will surely take care of me—"

"Okay fine yes, I'm jealous and I'm coming with you." He said, standing up and looking at you in defeat. You, on the other hand, was smiling in triumph

You ran over to him and have him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Thank youu~" You said, letting go and running upstairs to get ready.

As you did, you heard him chuckle and say, "This cutie.."

---

Once you guys arrived at the beach, you ran off to the sea. Soonyoung and Jeonghan followed along. The rest of the members were left behind to fix up. You could slightly see Jihoon squinting at the three of you from the corner of your eye but you didn't do anything about it.

You took off your shoes and stepped onto the cold sea. Jeonghan followed your lead as Soonyoung was offering to carry your shoes. You denied a few times but he still got them anyways.

You three walked on the shoreline, sometimes tripping but none of you have fell and gotten wet yet. Until Jeonghan came up to you and whispered, "Get your shoes and let's push Soonyoung into the water."

You chuckled and nodded, walking to Soonyoung who was humming a song while walking. You tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Oh what is it (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Let's go back, I'll carry my shoes on the way there." You said, grabbing your shoes before he could repel. He pouted as you took your shoes off from him as he muttered, "Fine."

As you were about to go, Jeonghan ran up to Soonyoung and pushed him in but he grabbed your hand before he fell making the two of you drop.

It was shallow but you still coughed up a "bit" of water to the fact that you couldn't breathe and you had difficulty in breathing.

(A/n: IM CRINGING HELP AKDJAKDJSKCHJS)

Jeonghan looked at you and tried to help you cough out the water. He raised his hands, trying to get the members' attention. "Guys! Help!" He shouted.

You sat down onto the sand, unable to feel your feet. You briefly saw the members running towards you before you passed out.

Jihoon's POV

I placed the blanket down on the sand, ready to sit down and play with my phone in the shade.

The rest were getting ready for grilling the food, grabbing the coal and the raw meat from the cooler but before they lit the fire, Jeonghan hyung shouted,

"Guys! Help!" We all turned to the shoreline. Jeonghan was waving his hands around frantically calling us. Soonyoung was looking at the ground, hesitating on what to do.

I thought it was just a prank until I didn't see amy signs of (Y/n). I suddenly looked at the guys and ran. They took that as a sign that it wasn't a prank.

Once I arrived, (Y/n) was laying down on the sign, her breath was cutting short.

"What happened?!" Seungcheol asked. "We wanted to prank Hoshi but instead of Hoshi dropping in the sea, he caught (Y/n) and pulled her in with him and now she can't breathe!" Jeonghan said quickly. It was all a blur but Seungcheol somehow got that clearly.

"Jihoon! CPR, now!" He nudged me to (Y/n). Without hesitation, I started to perform CPR on (Y/n). I couldn't focus, my hands were shaking but I had to try and save her.

Dammit! I knew I shouldn't have brought her with the guys! I thought, as I started to perform mouth-to-mouth CPR.

As I pulled away, (Y/n) was still laying there. I blinked a few times, Don't be crazy Jihoon, you're just hallucinating.. She'll wake up.. Right?

She was still breathing, but she was still unconscious. As I tried to perform CPR again, she suddenly coughed up water. Again and again until she woke up.

Everyone was cheering happily as (Y/n) sat up. "What happened...?" She said softly, still coughing. Without saying anything, I just hugged her tight.

She widened her eyes, "Who are you and what have you done to my Jihoon?" She said. I chuckled and pulled away. "I thought I was gonna lose you because of these idiots." I said, glaring at Soonyoung and Jeonghan hyung.

"Well, I'm here now aren't I?" She said, smiling. I gave her a quick peck and replied, "Yes, yes you are. And I'm never letting you out of my sight again."

---

~ysa