"You? Here?" he asked, surprise written all over his features.

"Hi?" I said awkwardly, smiling at him.

Hannah appeared next to Liam with a big grin plastered on her face. She looked over at the three of us on the couch before patting once Liam's shoulder.

"Take a seat, do you want something to drink?" she said sweetly.

Hannah looked so flawless and kind. She was the perfect girl for Niall and I was glad, but of course I was still holdimg shields. It's not that I don't trust her, I just want to test some things while we're going to hang out all together before I reach the final desicion about her.

"Ahh, a beer maybe?" Liam scratched the back of his neck and raised his brows as he looked at her.

"Sure." she smiled and quickly dissapeared from the room.

"Yo mate, I have some things to show you, come here." Niall said, nodding once for Liam to come and sit next to him.

Liam nodded and walked over the couch before taking a seat next to Niall and me. He was in the middle and Harry tightened his grip around me. Liam leaned closer to Niall as he stared at whatever Niall was showing him at his phone.

Liam looked extremely handsome, I had to say. He was wearing black jeans, a grey sweater and a black leather jacket that made him look hot. His hair was perfectly styled and his cologne was strong that immidiately hit my nose.

"Do you think he's going to say anything?" Harry mumbled next to my ear, keeping his voice low.

I shrugged, not sure of what to think. "Dunno,"

"Hmm." Harry hummed.

"Bro, there's no way she's here." Liam argued.

"But look at the wall behind her. Isn't this the same wall we saw at the cafeteria in the corner?" Niall said, pointing at his phonescreen as his eyes widened.

"Niall, she's not here. She left a week ago and she'll come for a visit at Christmas. Now chill." Liam said firmly before leaning back on the couch.

Niall huffed. "I'm sure it's the same wall though."

Liam rolled his eyes and looked at me and Harry. "How's everything going?" he asked, his tone kind.

"Good, how is Ari?" I asked, the same odd feeling of guilt appearing in my stomach.

"She's better now. She'll come and visit us next year." Liam said, moving his hands.

"Nice." I said, not knowing what else to say really.

"I thought you left San Diego about a month ago?" Liam asked, bringing a lump to my throat.

"We never left, we decided to stay here for a little while. What about you, mate? Thought you graduate at NYU?" Harry sarcastically said.

Liam gave Harry a weird look. "It's Saturday, I'm leaving for New York on Monday morning again." he said in a way as if it's obvious.

"How is it in New York?" I asked with a smile.

"Awesome," he let a light laugh.

"Okay, the girls called and said they're probably not coming, but don't worry, we'll see them at the club tonight." Hannah said when she appeared again and walked across the room to hand the beer to Liam.

"The girls?" I asked.

"My best friends-you're so gonna like them!" she grinned.

"Yeah, they're really nice girls." Liam agreed before taking a sip from his beer.