"Huh, he might be the same guy." Niall smirked.

"Yeah," I smiled awkwardly.

"Nice." he nodded before fixing his gaze back on his phone.

"What if it's the same guy?" I whispered to Harry.

"I'll compel him." he murmured simply to my ear.

"Okay." I said, feeling the unease in the pit of my stomach slowly fading away.

"Okay so," Hannah appeared in the living room with a cup in her hands. "We decided to watch a movie, all together, and then probably go out." she said as she sat down on the couch next to ours.

"Where exactly?" Harry asked, his voice deeper.

"To the club, probably." Hannah replied before taking a sip.

"Nah, we're not going." Harry refused and my eyes widened.

I turned my head and gave him a weird look. "Wait, what?"

"What?" he raised and let his shoulders fall.

"What are you saying? Of course we're going." I said, furrowing my brows.

"No, we're not." Harry argued boldly.

"Yes we are. Where's the problem?"

"Did you forget what happened last night and today, Rebecca? Or do I have to remind you?" he said, a hint of sarcasm hidden behind his voice.

"That doesn't mean that I'm not going out to have fun, Harry." I claimed, gaining a surprised look by him.

"Whoa, guys, what's wrong? What are you talking about?" Niall interrupted.

Harry leaned back to look at him. "Mind your own damn business." he spit before focusing on me again.

"Okay dude, no need to be that upset." Niall huffed.

"We are not going." Harry said slowly, eyes burning through mine.

"Yes, we are." I said stubbornly.

"No. We're not." he clenched his teeth.

"Harry, I'm going, okay? If you don't want to come with me, it's fine, I don't have a problem with that." I said and looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"So, are you coming or not?" Hannah asked unsure, confusion appearing on her features.

"Yes." I nodded, folding my hands on my lap.

"Wait, Rebecca you're coming to work tonight with me." Niall reminded me.

My smile faded. Damn, I forgot about that. "You're right." I sighed, seeing from the corner of my eye Harry smirking proudly. I ignored him and looked at Hannah. "Looks like we're not coming."

"Great." Hannah grimaced. There was a knock on the door and she quickly stood up. "Oh, that must be Liam." she said as she walked out of the room.

I felt Harry's face coming closer to my ear. "You know, sometimes it pisses me off that I can't compel you." he growled.

"Why not?"

"Because it's you, Rebecca. And there's no way I'm compelling you for anything." he murmured before pulling away.

I smiled, knowing that Harry doesn't want to compel me at all costs. He's so protective and it makes me feel safe, but it sometimes makes me feel frustrated too, because he simply wants me to stay at home all day and never leave the house.

"Hey bro," Niall turned his head to greet the person that came in.

Harry and I turned our heads to look over at Liam. He had a bright smile on his lips that quickly faded when his eyes landed on me and Harry. His lips turned into an 'o' shape and his eyes widened.