"It's great to see you too, Winston." Kody's father chuckles, embracing his friend.

"And you remember Marcus and Melody." Esmeralda nudges her two children towards Fiona, Winston, and the three boys.

"Of course. Look how much they've grown." Fiona laughs, hugging the twins.

"And this must be the lovely Kordelia." Winston takes a step towards Kody, making her tense. "How wonderful it is to finally meet you, my dear."

Kody gives a tight smile, nodding her head towards Winston. Fiona smiles at the two before her eyes move to land on Kat and I.

"And who are these two?" She ask, her eyes sizing us up.

"These are Kordelia's friends, Lucy and Kat." Esmeralda motions to us. We both give a friendly smile.

"How wonderful! And I think you remember the boys." Fiona reaches behind her pulling three boys, including the one that helped me moments ago.

"Of course. Hello, Jack, Phillip, Cole." Esmeralda smiles, nodding to each boy as she speaks their name.

My eyes glance over each boy. Cole is the one who caught me. Jack stands to Cole's left. His body is dressed in a simple white dress shirt and khaki pants similar to Cole's. Jack also sports light-hazel eyes, but his hair is dark brown rather than blonde. He looks to be a little older than 20. Finally, I look over Phillip. He too wear khaki pants, which he paired with a light blue shirt. He looks exactly like Cole but younger.

"Well, shall we head inside?" Winston suggest, earning a quick nods of agreement.

Kody looks to Kat and I, her eyes gleaming with apprehension and slight confusion. Kat moves towards Kody ready to escort her inside, but Phillip appears beside her, offering her his arm. Jack does the same to Kody.

"Lucy?" I turn slightly as my name is called. Cole stands beside me, his arm extended shyly towards me.

I hesitantly take it, lacing my own arm through his. We both plaster large smiles on our faces as we walk towards the entrance to the event hall. Various cameras snap as multiple voices call for our attention. Cole tenses slightly before relaxing as we enter the building.

Almost instantly all eyes land on us and cheers erupt from the large, well dressed crowd.

"Take it in, Kordelia, darling. This is all for you." Ted smiles towards his daughter.

Kody stares awestruck. Her eyes scan over the crowd, taking in as much as possible. She glances around the large, glittering room with its bright lights, satin curtains, and glimmering chandeliers. She then turns to her parents.

"I didn't realize this many people would be here." She whispers in awe.

"Of course, my child. You were dearly missed." Esmerelda smiles. "Now, why don't you all go and enjoy the celebration."

Kody nods, her eyes still wide with surprise. Once she snaps out of her shocked state, she turns to Kat and I. She begins to twist her arms out of Jack's grip, stopping when she hears her mother's voice interject.

"Oh, Sweetie, we were hoping you would enjoy the party in the company of Jack. He's been dying to get to know you." She urges.

Kody freezes, her face twisting in confusion. She turns to her parents, ready to argue.

"Please?" Her mother pleads before she has the chance to say anything.

Kody lets out a quiet groan before allowing Jack to pull her deep into the ballroom. Slowly we all begin to disperse, each of us split off in pairs.