"It's my pleasure Sir. College's reputation is our reputation. And thank you so much that you think this high of us. I promise that we won't let you down. Ever!" I said in hell lot excitement and he nodded with the smile.

"You almost removed the whole lot burden from my shoulders. Thanks to you too." Dean said.

Woah! Well done Alicia Redwood! My thinking self patted my back.

Oh hi! Long time. I giggled internally at my thinking self.

"Anytime Sir. Okay ." I nodded with a smile and turned to go.

"Tell Zayn to make sure he will come on time Miss Redwood."

"Yes Sir, I will. Good evening." I said and made my way out of the office.

Yes! I fisted my hands up in excitement before I saw Harry talking to a security guard. I stepped forward towards them.

"We need to check the record room for confirmation Mr. Gayle. And make sure every single portion of the college gets through the revision process. This is not the issue to be taken lightly." Harry said or almost scolded the guard.

I smiled on how caring friends Zayn has got. An accident can make people realize how much he or she is important to him or her. In the similar way, this accident realized me that how much I care about Zayn. I can't even imagine what I would have been like if something had happened to him.

Don't tell me that you are falling for that dark haired guy now! My thinking self probed placing her hands on her hips.

What rubbish? N-No! No. It's just...he is nice and...that's it. I care about him as a friend? Yes! Friend.

Friend? My thinking self scrunched up her eyes.

Yes! Friend. Don't you get that simple logic? He is my friend. That's why I care about him.

But you like him? She again asked.

I do. Because....he is different. He makes me feel like I'm in some other world.

God! You are so delusional Miss Redwood! My thinking self scoffed.

Huh? I glared at her. Okay! I am! Problem?

"ALLL!"

I jumped up suddenly as a voice screeched in my ear.

"Gosh! I'm calling you from a minute but you! Were you talking to yourself?" Harry widened his eyes while crossing his arms across his chest.

"What? No! Why would I do that?" I shrugged and pouted trying hard to behave normal.

Normal?

God! He is right. I was fucking talking to myself! Is it normal?

"You are so cute." He pinched my cheek while showing his perfect dimple causing me to pout even more.

He laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked as he started walking snaking his arm around my shoulders.

"I came here.....to request Dean not to displace Zayn from CR position as I didn't want Zayn to agitate his wounds further by travelling here to college." I replied while matching his big steps with my small ones.

"Uhuh? And how it went?" He asked as we made our way to canteen.

"He agreed." I grinned.

"Wohoo! You are brilliant." He cooed while ordering two coffee cups for us.

"Hey! You haven't asked me before ordering?" I pointed my finger at him as we sat on the table.

"Uh Hey Alicia? What would you like to order? Tea or coffee?" He asked smiling cheekily.