DRINK TWENTY-TWO

TRAYTON BARNES ✔️

Sitting here basking in my sadness funk, I could only think about her. She was the only thought that came across my mind, I held the unopened bottle of Heineken in front of me. It was calling me back for the past two months, but Sonya kept me going, after her in the past telling me I was strong made me really believe it.

Though with Samantha coming behind her just to tear down her work, I was becoming restless. I was starting to feel a burning in my veins for it.

I needed to hear Sonya's voice no matter if it was her telling me how much she hated me I just needed to hear it. I reluctantly dialed the number and heard the humming as I waited.

To my surprise she had picked up.

" Sonya?, " I asked not hearing anything.

" No it's Ortiz, " The response was.

" Could you hand the phone to Sonya please?, " I asked him while my nerves started to build up.

" Now isn't a good time. "

" Why?, " I asked confused and for a moment the line had went silent.

" Why are you worried about her? Don't you have a baby with the red headed demon to think about?!, " He said fiercely and hung up on me.

I had sighed deeply before dialing up Jordan, and it was answered and once again it was Ortiz.

" Bye Trayton!, " He said about to hang up again before I heard some tussling with the phone before the familiar voice of Jordan had gotten on just to tell me the same thing Ortiz had previously stated.

" Hey man right now isn't a good time. " He said before I heard that voice I've been trying to hear in the background.

"Jojo come help me pack up these things in the kitchen!,"

" Pack up? Where is she going?, " I asked confused and Jordan had only responded with a sigh at first.

" I have to go, I'll call you later. Congrats on the baby by the way. " He said before hanging up.

" Fuck!, " I yell out frustrated before gripping my hair.

One by one Trayton, you're losing them all.

[ The next chapter might be the end, or I really could just be lying. We'll see though.]