DRINK NINETEEN

TRAYTON BARNES ✔️

After seeing her drive off I went inside and slammed the door close before sliding down it with a sigh. I shouldn't have been so childish with this situation, it was nothing big all they did was talk and laugh.

It wasn't like she kissed him or something, I overreacted. I had groaned running my fingers through my hair before pulling out my phone calling her phone to only have it go straight to voicemail.

I should've known she wouldn't have wanted to talk to me, but it was still worth a try. I was worried about her though hoping she made it home alright I had sent a text.

Me
I know you don't want to talk to me
at the moment, but please tell me
that you've made it home safely.
Please. . .

Sonya 😍✨
I'm fine, thanks for
asking. Gnight.

I sighed in relief and got up laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling just thinking and thinking before it was a knock on my door.

I had groaned getting up and went to open it, but the person already busted in and it was none other than my best friend Jordan and he came in hands on his hips shaking his head.

" What in the hell did you do Trayton? Jealous over a damn laugh!, " He spoke while now throwing his hands in the air.

I knew this was going to be a long talk.

Before I knew it I was waking up and it was close to Sonya's lunch break and Jordan had helped me figure out something to do for Sonya to say I'm sorry.

I already had the pink roses prepared along with the picnic items in the basket. I had showered and changed also making sure to put on Sonya's favorite cologne of mine.

I had driven up to her place of work, I seen her walking out and I was just about to get out the car and call her name until I seen that same guy from yesterday walking next to her with a bright smile.

He lead her to his car with his hand on the lower part of her back opening the door for her and she gave him a small smile before getting in, he closed her door and went around the car.

He looked back and seen me before giving off a smirk with a wink before getting in himself and driving off with her.

You're losing her.

You're fucking losing her Trayton!

My subconscious yelled at me and I shook my head, I'm not losing her. She's not like Samantha she's not easy like her, she's stronger than that. She is, I swear she is!

Without thinking I turned the car and automatically drove to the grocery store. I got out my car going inside and walked down that familiar aisle to see alcohol of all kinds in different bottles with different colors.

I grabbed the one that looked the strongest.

I went to register and paid for it, driving home. Getting out of the car and going to my doorstep to see Samantha standing there with tears in her eyes.

She seen me about to run into my arms and I backed away from her not wanting to engage in this again with her.

" Leave me alone, just go I don't want to be bothered. Especially by you at the moment. " I said bluntly and went to unlock my door.

" Trayton please, we need to talk!, " She cried.

" We have nothing left to talk about! Just go!, " I yelled at her annoyed.

" Trayton I'm pregnant! It's yours!, " She spoke.

That moment the bottle fell from my hands and smashed to the ground and the world around me became a blur.