- CLINK -

SONYA MARIE ✔️

I was already on my shift at 'The Drunken Paradise', it was slow today so I decided to get some studying done for the exam coming up. I was working on some review cards when I heard the bell ding and I looked up to see none other than Trayton, as his eyes bared on me.

He smiled and I almost melted, he had walked over and sat down right in front of me on the bar stool.

" Hi, what would you like to drink?," I asked with a grin.

" Nothing. I decided to stop, yesterday was my last day actually." He said with a small grin and nod.

" So what are you doing here today?," I asked confused.

" Well I um–I wanted to.." He said fumbling on his words before clearing his throat.

" I wanted to ask you on–on your opinion if the wings here are worth trying?," He said and ended with a sigh, and I slightly felt disappointed.

" Um yeah they are worth trying, would you like it in a to go box or for here. " I asked with a slight frown.

" To go. " He whispered and I nodded telling West to make the wings, I came back to see him now standing at the end of the bar on the phone pacing.

" Your order is ready. " I called and he came down paying and I handed him the wings and watched him quickly walk out the door.

" Hey ya! " West called from the kitchen.

" Yeah?," I responded solemnly while still looking at the door.

" I can tell that guy really liked you and wanted to ask you out, but he just seems nervous and out of touch with this asking out and dating type of thing so don't give up on him just yet. " He said and I looked at him and gave a nod.

" I won't, maybe one day he'll be ready but he probably still needs to get over what he's going through and I'm in no rush. I still have a career to build on. " I said with a sigh.

" You know what go on home, I'll close up. " West said coming from the kitchen grabbing the keys.

" Thanks, and I won't be here for the rest of this week I have an exam coming up and I need to study for it. " I said while putting on my jacket.

" Alright. Good Luck on your exam, I know you'll make an amazing nurse." He said as I was leaving out and I yelled out a thank you, I had walked out to the lot and I was reaching in my pocket to grab my keys and when I looked up Trayton was standing there looking nervous as he held flowers.

" Hey, would you mind if I asked you something. " He asked with a nervous smile.

Here goes try two.

| DOUBLE UPDATE : LAST ONE WAS TOO SHORT.