DRINK EIGHTEEN.

TRAYTON BARNES ✔️

I had jolted up out of my sleep to see Sonya putting on her things making me quickly stand up.

" Hey where are you going?, " I asked running my hand through the mess I called my hair.

" I'm leaving Trayton. After yesterday I don't want anything to do with you. I take back what I said, you're not stronger than she is, you're weaker than her. She says a few words and you're ready to break down. " She spat angrily.

I was taken back, this couldn't be Sonya. She couldn't really be saying all of this.

" No Sonya you can't- " I said reaching out for her and she snatched her arm away looking at me in disgust.

" Don't touch me. Lose my number as well and don't ever try and come to see me again. " She said before going down the stairs and I heard the slam of the door.

I had fell down to the ground in tears defeated.

————————————————————–

I had opened my eyes from being called in a soft voice.

" Ray wake up. " I heard Sonya call, wait was this the real Sonya calling me or was I dreaming again.

" Sonya?, " I called and she started running her fingers through my hair soothing me, and that's when I knew it was her.

I sighed in relief and planted small kisses on her thighs as I felt the tears still falling down my cheeks from that–that terrible nightmare.

" I dreamt that you left me Sonya, please don't ever leave me. I don't know what I'd ever do without you. " I said as my voice shook and the tears fell rapidly.

" Ray calm down, it's alright. I got you, I'm not going anywhere you can trust me on that. I love you with all my heart. " She whispered to me and I felt like this was all déjà vu.

" Ray look at me. " She said and I turned my head looking up at her and she gave me a smile.

I looked at her giving back a small smile while she wiped away my tears, I looked into her eyes getting lost. All my worries faded when I got lost in those eyes of hers.

She looked into my eyes, then down to my lips before returning to my eyes. I had slowly lifted up, and she softly placed her lips against mine.

The place I was in right now was better than cloud nine and higher than the heaven's. I held her waist as she climbed on top of me deepening the kiss, all this felt so right.

This all felt like this was how things were supposed to always be, but we both knew it couldn't go farther than this and we both pulled away at the same time.

" I love you. " I finally spoke making Sonya smile.

" I love you more. " She said and planted small kisses on my face making me laugh.

After that we laid in each other's arms for the remainder of the morning, just being together was enough for us.

No one could destroy what we were building.