DRINK THIRTEEN.

TRAYTON BARNES ✔️

I stood there at the window looking out of it with a sigh, I messed up. I gave into temptation, I gave into those old feelings. I thought I had gotten rid of them once I met Sonya, but things never seem to be that easy.

Once I made it home I had walked to my door and went inside about to text Sonya that I just made it in until it was a knock at my door.

I opened it to have Samantha fall into my arms crying, I had closed the door and sat on the couch with her.

" What's wrong?! " I asked quickly.

" He cheated on me! He said he loved me Trayton he made me feel things I haven't felt for a long time. I was a fool to leave you, only you truly love me and I'm sorry! "

She quickly climbed on top of me kissing my neck while continuing to say she was sorry, this felt so wrong and I needed to push her off right now but my body betrayed me.

It gave into her ways, when she took off her shirt and bra that's when I knew I was taken. She had climbed off unbuckling my pants while I got a message.

I grabbed my phone seeing it was Sonya, and I quickly texted her something while watching Samantha work.

As I remember those vivid details I cringe and I feel dirty.

" Shit! " I silently cursed to myself.

I don't know how I'd be able to look at Sonya again, If I told her this maybe she'd think I was playing her and I'd never do that to her. I just relapsed.

Samantha was the reason for my drinking along with other things, just the stress of being around her drove me to the limit. Everyday she'd blame me and shut me out, and leave me a night at a time. Slowly but surely moving her things one by one.

Before that day she left me. She left me with nothing, and didn't give me a second glance and yet here she was in the bed that we use to share in the past, I know she was smiling in triumph before falling asleep. She won.

She succeeded again in the game of playing Trayton Barnes.

I know once I laid back down in this bed and fell asleep I'd awake to a bed alone with no trace of Samantha in sight. I'd feel used as usual with that pain in my heart and the guilt in my eyes when I'd see Sonya later on.

I sighed ready to face my reality that was coming.

I laid in the bed falling asleep after a while, when I opened my eyes it was just as I predicted an empty bed with no Samantha and I slammed my fist down in anger feeling stupid all over again.

I threw off the covers getting in the shower washing away the scent of her from my body, but the scratches on my back remained. I had gotten dressed and called Sonya to have my call go straight to voicemail.

I called but again voicemail. I had guessed she must be asleep, I had gotten in my car driving over to her home to see her car still parked in the driveway.

I walked up to the door with a shaky sigh, I knocked and when the door opened I was met with a punch to the face.

" You piece of shit! " I heard and looked to see Ortiz.

I was utterly confused at this point, why is he here?

" What the hell was that for?! "

" Hurting my best friend you piece of shit! I told Jordan that this would be a bad idea! I knew you would do something to fucking hurt her! She's been through enough to now have to deal with you and your shit! " He spat angrily at me.

" What the hell are you talking about?! "

" She seen you last night with your EX-WIFE. She had came to check on you after that text you sent she was afraid you drank again and wanted to make sure you were alright but to her surprise she see's you and her. To think she actually liked you and wanted to open up to you. " He said with his arms crossed with a scowl on his face.

" Please let me talk to her- "

" Trayton, that's not a good idea right now you just go home. Like it's seriously not the time for you to want to talk to her. " Jordan said coming up behind Ortiz.

" No let me talk to her! I'm not going ho– "

" JUST G– Tray. . . Just go home, I don't want to blow up on you just really go home. " He said before Ortiz walked away and he was about to close the door and I stopped it.

" I'm going, but Jordan please tell her how sorry I am and I never meant for any of this to happen. " I said with a sigh and he nodded before closing the door.

I sighed feeling the tears started to fill my eyes.

Sonya Marie I am so sorry I hurt you.

[ Ik y'all seeing all these chapters like damn wtf going on? But I feel like I shouldn't make y'all wait a long ass week for these updates when I got em so when I write one Imma just publish them instead of Savin them. Enjoy ! 🍾🎉 ]