The doctors and the nurse came out with their head down and suddenly harry didn't want to know what happened in there.

"We tried our best but unfortunately we couldn't save them. I am sorry to say they both are dead ..."

The world started to spin around harry, he couldn't breathe. He could hear all the cries Kendall said to him earlier on the phone, all his promise to keep them both safe, all the calming words he said to everyone who were afraid thinking the worst.

Sudden darkness started to surround him as he fell down on the ground, everyone rushed towards him trying to wake him up but he couldn't hear or feel anything. He was just numb...

~~~~~

"Wake up, wake up ... Harry .... WAKE UP !!"

Harry jolt awake looking around with a panicked look on his face when he saw Lottie was the one to wake him up with a worried face. What is happening?

Was all that a dream?

"What happened ?" Harry asked looking around to see everything was exactly the same as his dream. He rubbed his aching forehead later realizing he is doing the exact same thing he did in his dream ...

"Kendall went into labor .." Lottie said as harry looked up at her in shock. His heart stopped beating for a sec, no this can't be happening ... He rushed outside the O.T, and guess what everything was the same as he had already seen. Everyone was tensed, worried, Kendall's yelling sounds were heard from the inside along with the rapid beep of the heart monitor.

"What's going on ?" Harry asked in his shaking voice already knowing the answer to his question ... Before anyone could answer the doctor came out removing his mask .. no ... No ... Plz no...

"I am sorry but the situation has gotten worse. We don't have much time remaining in our hands, we have to perform surgery right now. I know this is hard for all of you but we gotta know if the situation comes that only one for them will survive who do you wanna save ..."

The doctor said while Harry was on the verge of getting a heart attack. So that was not a dream. It was the future, the future that is now becoming present, the future which is not at all happy, the future that will destroy him in the worst ways possible. No, he can't let it happen again, this all has to mean something, maybe this time he can do something to save them as he knows the results...

Before Anne could open her mouth to say anything harry said,

"Save Kendall.... save the mother .." he said loud enough while everyone turned to look at him. The doctor nodded at him before going back inside.

"You save her, I'll save the baby .." he whispered to himself before rushing out of the hospital with determination in his eyes ignoring everyone who was calling him back. Now that he has said that, the future is already changed, now he can write a new chapter the way he likes it, the way he wants it. He rushed towards the backyard of the hospital and looked up at the closed windows above, those were the windows of all the operation theatres in the hospital. If he wants to enter inside the O.T he has to climb up there.

Somehow he reached the OT but how can he interfere with the ongoing operation without being kicked out. Well, there is only one person that can help him,

"Guardian angel, a little help here ..." He said in his mind.

"Bud I can't help you when you are changing what is meant to happen .."

"But she will die if I don't help them, plz if not for them then for me ... Do something .." Harry begged.

"You are gonna get me in a lot of trouble for this ."