69

I know my gramma mistakes are very stupid, just try ignoring them

Kara's P.O.V

"Need any help ?" Jimin asked as he stood by the counter.

"Would you mind  lower your voice a little bit , everyone is still asleep" I scolded and he apologized smiling.

"We are out of Milk too " Hayon bust into the kitchen speaking loudly.

Jimin chuckled at the situation making Hayon frown, " did I say something funny?"

"Would you mind Lower your voice a little bit, everyone is still asleep " Jimin mimicked my words and Hayon nodded apologizing too.

"So what are we making for breakfast ?" Jimin asked making us both Hayon and I to glare at him.

"I mean what are you making?" He corrected himself.

"Just sit down and relax babe, you will know when it's time for breakfast" Hayon said picking Jimin's lips.

He only hummed leaning for more when she pulled away, " I'm hungry already" he whined when she pushed him to sit.

"Good morning " Namjoon greeted us.

"You stayed the night again?" Hayon asked him and he nodded.

"Why don't you just move in with them Hyung ?" Jimin asked, humor filing his voice.

"Speaks for you as well " Namjoon fire back.

"This is my sister's house I can come over whatever I want " Jimin argue.

Me and Hayon only listen to them bickering as we made breakfast.

"And this is my cousin's house " Namjoon spoke as he took the coffee cup I handed him, mouthing a thank you as he stared back at Jimin.

"Hmm , that's not an excuse," Jimin replied, taking a sip of his drink.

"You know his staying until his house in done " Hayon defended Namjoon.

"You're taking his side ?" He looked at her shockingly , " babe!I'm...... ,how could you, you're no good , why did I marry you ?" Jimin fake being hurt.

"Lots of reasons. I can remind you of some, if you like." Jimin pulled her around so she was pressing into his chest and leaned down slowly, a teasing grin on her face.

A matching smile began to spread across her own lips. "That’d be nice." Jimin closed the gap between them and kissed her.

Me and Namjoon made an eye contact, he made a disgusted face making me shake my head chuckling slightly.

"You guys are gross," Namjoon said.

Jimin and Hayon pulled away laughing, " See the guy you took his side now he's insulting you "