55

Kara's P.O.V

After I left Hayon at the Hospital, I went to the company to finish the work I had to do but I couldn't stop thinking of Taehyung.

I have so much to say yet I don't want to say anything. I got back home right after finishing everything. I sat on the couch waiting for him ,it was past 1A.M and Taehyung still not home.He doesn't even answer his phone.I heard knocking on the door which pulled me out of my thoughts.

I stood up from the couch to answer the door. Taehyung had his arm around Namjoon, they both smiled at me when I opened the door.

"Sorry if I woke you up, I couldn't find his keys " Namjoon said when they step inside.

"It's okay, What happened?" I asked,closing the door behind them.

"Just had a few drinks " Namjoom chuckled.

"Love"  Taehyung said smiling at me.

"Are you drunk?"

He wobbled a bit, troubled suddenly by the size of his own feet, and looked over at me with a smirk. "Pfft. No."

"Oh my god, you are!" I couldn't help but laugh he looked so cute. 

"Kim Taehyung, it’s 2 AM! What are you doing!"

Taehyung laughed as Namjoon let go of him as he sank down into the bed. 

"Thank you for bringing him home " I thanked Namjoon as we walked out of the room.

"I had too, I guess I should leave now " he said.

"It's pretty late, why don't you spend the night ?" I offered him.

"No..no ..I don't wanna trouble you "

"Please...this is the least I can do , I have no problem, the guest room is this way " I leaded him to the room.

"I'm sorry for troubling you " he apologized again.

"Please stop apologizing, it's no trouble" I smiled at him as I handed him the sheets and pillow and some clothes.

"It's the only thing I can say,if I didn't apologize, the only thing you would hear is how gorgeous and beautiful you look right now " he smiled showing his dimple.

I just realized I was only wearing my pajamas short and spaghetti strap top with red cherry print on them.I returned his smiled.

"See you in the morning" I turned around to leave the room.

"Good night " he said as I smiled at him and closed the door going back to Taehyung.

I entered our bed room finding Taehyung asleep on the bed with his clothes and shoes. I smiled to myself and walked up to him, taking his shoes off, and putted them on the floor next to the bed.I started unbuttoning his shirt but he suddenly stopped me. Holding both of my wrist.

He sat up and let go of my wrist as I continued unbuttoning his shirt, he kept staring at me without blinking making it so hard for me to even unbutton his shirt.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" I asked unbuttoning the last button.

"I don’t know. You’re really pretty. God, I love you so much,I can’t stop myself from looking at you, I need-"

"Wait, what?" I shook my head, holding up my hand to silence his rambling. 

"What’d you say?"

He looked at me with furrowed brows, unsure. " I can't stop myself from looking at you?"

"No," I said, biting my lip, "the thing before that."