54

Tae's P.O.V

After finishing work at the company, I headed to Hoseok's place and I was surprised by the others.All of them were over except for Jimin and  Kara.

"Hi " I said when I entered the living room but something was off, no one of them greeted me back.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked sitting down next to Jin at the couch.

"Nothing is okay " Hayon said sounded pissed.

I scanned the room studying all of their faces lastly landing on Namjoon. By the look on his face , I can guarantee something bad is about to happen.something just like the past. Something that will change our lives.

"What happened ?" I asked looking at Hoseok who avoided looking at my eyes.I noticed a folded paper on the other side of the table in front of suga and wondered what it is.

"Hayon told us something and we want to know if it's true " jiyon initiated.

"Go ahead".

"Are you still with Jennie ?"she asked and I chuckled,looking at Hayon.

Now I completely understand the reason why all of them were here. Just like before...

"No I'm not" I answered, brushing my hair back and glance at Hayon who wanted to say something but got stopped by Suga, "you want to know about her child? If I impregnated her? Right ?" .

They all looked surprised but I can see the disappointed in their face exactly as before.

"Yes , we do " Suga said.

I nodded ," okay, I will explain everything but first , You guys tell me, Do you think I got Jennie pregnant and hid ot from you all?"

Jin reached for the file and unfold the paper and showed me the copy of patient detail where my name was writing in the father's name.

"The file says you're the father, I even talked to the doctor and he said you've attended all the appointment with her " Hayon  said.

"I asked for your opinion, why no one of you is answering me ?" I said looking at them.

"I'm waiting".

I can’t see a thing before me and in the silence I can hear, or rather feel, my heart pump erratically against my chest. anxious, frightened even, but I bite it back. I need to do this.

I'm not taking the blame this time.

"If it wasn't your child why would you attend all the appointment ?"suga asked.

I smiled to hide the pain just like the last time, their doubting eyes eating me alive.

"Thank you guys " I stood up and pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialing Jennie's number.

I putted on speaker and I placed it on the table.they looked at me frowning but I ignored them.

"Hello!..Taehyung-ah , glad you called I was about to call you" Kai. Jennie's boyfriend answered her phone.

"Oh, Hyung! I want to speak to Jennie for a minute would you mind giving her the phone ?"

"Okay" he answered.

We heard him calling her," by the way Tae, I wanted to thank for going with Jennie to the doctor" he said.

"No need Hyung"

"Oppa! , is everything okay?" Jennie said through the phone.

I took a deep breath,"Yes , everything is good don't worry, I want to talk to you about something important".