68

•°•° Happy New Year °•°•

Tae's P.O.V

It had been five days since I left, my schedule was busier than I expected, meetings , lunch, dinners, parties. I only had the chance to talk to Kara a couple of times.

I've missed everything about her, her voice,her touch,her hair, her eyes,her lips,her body, it was harder to sleep alone more than I expected, I've lived alone since I was 18, I never thought I'd become so depend on someone.

"I'm so sorry, I'm late " Lee hi said rushing towards the table," I had to send you the files"

"It's okay, ready to order ?" I asked and she nodded.

"Thank you for dinner, Mr.Kim" she bowed her head and I smiled.

"You deserve it, you've worked so hard the past couple days"

"Not as much as you do, Mr.Kim " she said chuckling shyly.

"It's nice to have a normal conversation with you" I said and she titled her head to the side confused.

"Huh ?"

"You're speaking normal and not fast"

"Please, I don't speak fast, I just like to say everything in sync, so that I don't get ask a lot of questions, and apparently you never ask me" she spoke fastly and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Enjoy your food " I said and she smiled at me and we started eating.

"I got you a flight home tomorrow after 3PM meeting and you'll be in Seoul at 5:30PM " she said drinking from her glass of water.

"What about the other meetings?"

"I got them covered, they don't necessarily demand you to be present, Me and Mr.Song got it under control " she explained.

"Don't you think you're doing your job too good"

"I like working for you Mr.Kim and I don't want to disappoint you"

"Working with me , you mean!" I corrected her and she nodded.

"Can I say something?" She suddenly spoke.

"Feel free"

"I just wanted to say ,How happy I am to be working WITH you and see you Happy as well, I genuinely can't remember the last time you smiled during a meeting in fact you never did , but since your trip to Paris , I can't help but love coming to work every day just to see the smile on your face, it motivates me to work harder and harder "

"Those are such lovely words, thank you, Lee Hi , without you I wouldn't be here, you made work so much easier for me"

"It's an horror" she smiled genuinely.