15

Tae's P.O.V

We entered the house , " make yourself home " she said and I sat in the sofa " wanna drink something " she asked , " coffee " I said ," I'll be right back "

She left the room , looking around the room , I heard a song , I looked down at the table and her phone was ringing , the caller was

Jimin !

She got back holding two cups of coffee , handing me one and picked her phone and answer it sitting down in the other sofa chair

" Look who's finally calling " she chuckled , I thought they weren't close

" slow down , Chim , why so excited " she laughed

Chim , She calls him Chim ,

" Is that why are you calling , huhh.... " she said sarcastically

" I miss you too" she said " Okayy , talk later by " she hang up.

" I thought you weren't close " I said , " we are " she smiled , " then how come you don't know me or hayon , has he ever talked about us " I asked.

" I never knew names ....umm....when he used to tell me something....he always use that expression 'a friend of mine ' and that's all " she explained , well Park jimin I'm very surprised , I nodded

" You wanna watch a movie " she asked.

"  it's a Date " I said 

"a date!" she  raised her eyebrows.

"Don't you consider us as a couple yet" I smirked and she blushed.

"Do you ?"

"of course , an engaged couple indeed" I said when she sat beside me and turned the TV on.

" Okay , it's a date then , what do you wanna watch " she said handing me the remote.

I have a movie in mind , " Zero " I said and she looked at me surprised " you mean Conan's new movie " she knows that too woww , I nodded and we did a high five , " I'm down for that " she chuckled.

In the middle of the movie , I pulled her close by putting my arm around her shoulders, she looked so focus in the movie that she didn't pay attention to what I did.

The movie ended , " That was a movie deserves to be watched again " she said making me laugh , fanning over something she sounds so cute , but I agree with her " it does " I laughed.

"Are you hungry" she turned her head to look at me but blushed realizing how close our faces were , she tried to stand up but I hold her tight and kissed her lips .

Putting my hand around the nape of her neck, I kissed her passionately , pouring every ounce of arousal I have in to it ,my insatiable hunger for her growing every second.

I sat her down in my lap , I started kissing her neck and she moaned, I'm getting hard , I flipped her onto her back hovering over her , my lips sunk into hers , opening her mouth letting my tongue caress hers.

I started pulling of her dress until she was just in her underwear , no bra , I attacked her her neck by sucking and bitting in to it , she moaned and I smirked moving down to her breasts , she was to consumed with the pleasure to notice my hand diving into her undies.

She screamed suddenly as I touched her clit  , she withered under me with the pleasure my mouth and my hand were given her.

Reaching under the hem of my shirt , tracing her fingers down my abs , pulling my shirt off, she eyed me and seemed impressed with my well built body and it massaged my ego.

I moved down to her stomach, my tongue circled her navel to hear her screaming my name in pure pleasure ,my self control was reducing and I quickly went removing her underwear ,she was so wet for me , I opened my jeans and pulled them down , I settled between her legs after removing my boxers

I didn't give her time to react and entered her tight whole , she felt so good around my cock , I was nearing my climax so early and fucked her harder,  not too hard ,she moaned to loud making me  getting hard all over again , I kissed her and muffled her sound , she Pulled me by my neck depending the kiss , we hit our climax together, pulling out of her, I laid down on top of her burying my face in her neck , we breathed heavily to calm down .

I kissed her neck then lifted my head to look at her "Are you hungry " I said and she smiled .