2

Tae's POV

It's been two days Since I got to Paris , locking myself in the hotel room, without doing anything just laying down and reading Manga and watching T.V...well this is fun than I expected...

wait what ? who am I kidding ?

I just can't stay in this room anymore every time I moved around , I imagined what would I be doing if I really was in my honeymoon and here I am again thinking of her , Ughh Fuck My life , since when did I became like this .

I'm not staying any longer here , I stood up from the ed and threw some random clothes on and went out , when I was going out from the hotel door I heard a voice calling me ,and I turned back to see who it was.

"Mr.Kim, Hi!, how are you ? , I didn't want to bother you in your room but you're out anyway , Emm.. can I have a talk with you " said a lady that I never seen before I eyed her from head to toes.

well she looked like she worked here , I nodded and she signaled me to follow her and I did..

she went to an office and then come out giving me two tickets ," This is for cinema " she said smiling , I took the tickets and looked at them before I could talk she said " For You and Mrs.Kim " I looked at her and nodded then walked away..

I shoved the ticket into my pocket and went out, I started walking around and I found myself drawn to the city, It was so beautiful and warm and most of all It was so magical , everything was amazing , people looked very happy everywhere I walked, everyone enjoying their times.

I kept walking until I saw a Manga store in the corner of the street, I thought I was mistaken but as I got closer, I turned out to be right.

I got in the store and started looking around , I was very impressed, all of my fav manga were available , I picked up One of my fav manga 'detective conan' a special edition , I kinda look for it everywhere , it was a very limited edition.

I'm starting to love Paris

I opened the manga and it was in French, I groaned closing the manga.

"French!, Seriously !" I mumbled to myself, rethinking my thought about  loving Paris.

I took my phone out of my pocket to take a picture of the copy and I noticed a girl standing not far away for me, looking at me with the corner of her eye, I lift my head up and looked at her..

God!!

I felt my mind went blank the moment my eyes landed on her,She was the most beautiful girl I ever laid an eye on, I've never seen a girl with a dark black hair before, it was darker than my future.Her hair was pass her hips, her pink lips looked so good traced and her brown shiny eyes made my breath hitch in my throat.

I didn't realize I was starting at her for so long , I was so focused on her lips that I felt embarrassed when she bit ber lip and I looked up then we made an eye contact taking each other's gaze.

I couldn't take my eyes of her ,I didn't know why, I was so taking back with her beauty. Wait!  what Am I saying ? what is this feelings ? , Was I just fangirling about her a minute ago.

Oh My god, this is just not acceptable.

I was snatched out of my thought , when I saw her moving toward me then stood in front of me.

"Are you buying this .." she said with the sweetest smile ever..

"I don't speak French " I said handing it to her , and she took it , looking so happy like she won a gold medal.

"What a shame !"she said playfully, Oh my god, did my heart skept a beat , how could she be insanely beautiful.

"I know " I laughed nervously trying not to stare at her too much.

"You don't seem from here " she asked me with the same smile from earlier making me feel like a little boy.

Stop smiling for heaven sakes.

"Yeah , I'm in vacation " I said when we started walking to the cashier.

" well , welcome to Paris " she said handing the cashier the money , he looked at her like he was about to jump on her and eat her alive , he gave her the change and touch her hand, ON PURPOSE!!, well I saw that,  I looked at him and he  innocently smiled at me , acting like he didn't do anything..

"Thank You " I answered her and we walked out from the store.

"It was lovely meeting you , and thank you for giving it to me " she smiled holding up the manga showing it to me .

Like I had a choice though , it was in French , I smiled at her and she bowed so did I , then she started walking away.

I went back to the hotel , and I just couldn't stop thinking of her, Her sweet beautiful voice and her gorgeous smile , when ever I closed my eyes, I saw it..

I never thought such pretty girls excited, out from all the girls I've know before , they totally don't stand a chance next to her...

What about the girl you love ?

Shit , why am I thinking of her again..

-Sira Jo Yong💎

Please don't forget to vote ⭐and Comment💬