67

I have a statement to make,The story is really getting out of hands, From now on you gonna be reading a very very very clingy and full of passion story lines and of course Love love love love and the smutties smutty smut you ever read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is nothing better than two people truly in love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~There is nothing better than two people truly in love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara's  P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed, I was quite surprised to see that Taehyung woke up before me this time, I stretched my arms above my head looking over at the others side of the bed at Huejin, but he was also gone.

I heard footsteps coming suddenly Huejin entered the bedroom squealing excitedly and Taehyung running after him.

Taehyung caught Huejin and picked him up in his arms as he kissed his cheek before holding him up above his head, making him laugh.

"I got you " Taehyung said with deep voice making Huejin laugh.

I bite my lip, trying to control my thoughts about how attractive Taehyung looked with Huejin in his arms.I've been trying to contain myself from thinking of him as a father, and I knew he do be such a wonderful Dad.

The thought of him being a dad started to make my core tingle. I closed my thighs to relieve some pressure as I continue to watch the two of them. Heujin giggles as Taehyung continued to throw him in the air.

"Good morning, beautiful " Taehyung said when he threw Huejin on the bed, making him bounce.

His face was perfectly framed from the early morning light shining through the window on the other side of the bedroom. I was sure he was an angel. The light haloing around him perfectly and light danced off and sparkled brilliantly around him.

My smile grew wider, "good morning"  I was met with an equally dazzling smile, and just like all the times before this one, it melted my heart. My handsome husband, he was perfect.

Taehyung leaned down, meeting my lips with his, in a smooth and calculated kiss. I smiled against his lips, pressing myself against him, not able to get enough of feeling him over me.

"Good morning!" Huejin said pushing Taehyung's face to the side and kiss my lips too.

"Good morning, handsome" I said and Huejin blushed.

"Did he just kiss you ?" Taehyung said glaring at Heujin.

"We made you breakfast " Huejin informed reaching from my hand to pull me out from bed not caring about Taehyung's existence.

"This kid " Taehyung scoffed and I chuckled getting up from bed.

Heujin dragged me to the balcony downstairs where they served breakfast.