26

Tae's P.O.V

The maid started serving dinner,the tension in the room was so stressful,being with Mr.Min at the same place is so uncomfortable especially the way he glares at me from time to time and Mrs.Min couldn't take her eyes of Kara, she looked so astonished by her beauty, we started eating when the maid had finished serving,My mom broke the silence

"How did you find the decoration ?" She asked looking at me then at kara

"Very beautiful " kara smiled so did I

"How long have you two known each other ? " Hayon's mom asked

" 3 days " I said

Mrs.Min looked surprised , "how sad " she murmured to herself enough for us to hear her at same time.

My Mom looked annoyed,But Mrs.Park and Mr.Min were far away from being like mom.

"They will got a lot of time to knew each other after the wedding " Mrs.Park spoke as she gestured to kara to say something.

"Besides , I won't be working at the company so that we can spend more time together " kara said and mrs.park smiled happily.

I'm not getting anything here

"You sure honey ?" her dad said

"Yeas , I am ,dad , also Jimin is taking a good care of the company " kara said and jimin narrowed his eyebrows at her.

" time flies so fast , I still remember you just..." Mrs.Min was cut off by her husband , " you just proposed to hayon " he said

Thing I didn't say , that Mr.Min did not quite forgive me about what happened between me and hayon.

"Excuse me " jimin said leaving the table.

"Dad " hayon frowned

Kara excused herself too, My parents looked upset so did Mr.Park but his wife she's...

I can't be at this table now , I excused myself too, leaving hayon arguing with her dad , I went out looking for Kara at the garden to find her talking with jimin.

"Are you mad at me ?" She said to Jimin.

"Are you fucking asking me ? " he shout with low voice.

"I'm sorry " kara said with sadness filling her voice.

" I don't care if you're sorry , until when I have to do this , I fucking hate myself " jimin said throwing his hair back in frustration.

"She's your....." kara said but he interpreted her.

"I don't fucking care who is she , stop defending her , Can't you understand , I don't wanna pretend to hate you anymore ,...do you believe what it feels like not being able to tell...fuck ..don't look at me like that" jimin held her shoulders then hugged her

"I'm sorry...okay,...I'm just mad how things went " he said breaking the hug and he saw me.

"Taehyung " he said and kara turned and looked back at me.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom " kara said then she left us.

"What was all that about ?" I asked.

"Ohh, man....she leaving the company to mee " jimin was frustrated.

"What the problem with that? " I said still confused.

"I want her to work with me , I wanna spend time with her , but she doesn't want to work at the company" he whined'

"Isn't that what your mom want? " I said

"And I don't want that to happened...wait how did you know ?" Jimin looked at me " did she told you" he said and I nodded

"I wanna Know what the hell is wrong with your mom , she completely a different person when songul is around " I said.

" I don't think I should be the one who answer your question , but just to let you know songul is not always right ,she the most selfish human being on the entire world , she could make you hate her , yet you found yourself not able to stop loving her " jimin said with sadness in his eyes.

Selfish ? I can't see that but..

"I looked for you everywhere " hayon's voice was heard.

"I let you two talk " I Said and I went in the house.

I told them that I was leaving , with all today's events all what I wanted is to leave , my mom said that my clothes and stuff were send to the house also kara's , I asked her if she wanted a ride home and she said yes

The ride was silence , I took different road from her house and she looked at me without saying a word , because clearly she knew where was I heading.

I parked the car , went inside the house , she headed up stairs without a word , I followed her back , she entered the bedroom and sit at the edge of the bad.

"Is this how you act when you're sad ?" I asked and she looked at me surprised that I'm standing at the door.

" Do you Still love her ?" She asked locking our eyes together.

When she said 'her' , the only person I could thing of was kara herself , I walked in to where she was sitting and put my hands on each side of her face not breaking the eyes contact I pulled her up and kissed her deeply and passionately

"Does that answer your question " I said breaking the kiss and look at her.

"Not..really " she said smiling at me

She's such a tease

"You Still playing the game , huhh " I said smirking having a good idea in my mind.

"Let's see who's gonna win then "