13

Tae's P.O.V

When I got home last at night , my mom called me saying that the We'll be having the Park Family over , I couldn't say anything but accept, my parents were rushing the wedding and this whole matter.

I woke up in the morning , took a shower and then went straight to kara's house. Something was very odd about her, I wanted to know more about her and I know there is more about her than she showed.

I found the front door opened , she has such lovely garden , flowers and roses and plants , such a nice place , I've made it to the door and knock

The door opened and there She was standing , looking prettier than ever , wearing a flower print off shoulder full length dress , and her hair falling on her shoulders

" Hi " she smiled, stepping back.

" Hi " I said back ,unable to take my eyes off her beautiful smile.

" want to come in for a sec , I'll grab my bag quick " she said letting me in.

I walked, looking around, it was so clean and cozy , and simple, totally something that doesn't match her.

" I'm ready to go " she said walking down the stairs and I stood there like a status, sinking in her beautiful alluring aura that surrounded her.

"Shall we ?" She asked and I immediately nodded, offering her to walk before me.

" nice garden " I complimented as we were walking out of the house.

" thank you " she smiled.

I opened the door for her to get to the car and start driving to my parents house.the whole drive she was sitting quietly , looking out of the window.

Her silence was weird to me because she was always chatty and cheerful. Was it nervous because our families are getting together?

Her family was over when we got inside the house and I've told the maid to inform my mom were came, after a while my mom showed up in the living room.

" You made it " my mom said walking in when she noticed kara sitting next to , not taking her eyes off her.

" who's this beautiful young lady? " my mom asked and kara bowed to her.

" Park Songul , mom " I told her and her eyes widened .

"Oh sweet lord, you're Mr & Mrs Park's daughter " my mom said and kara nodded.

My mom hugged her , " I've heard so much about you from your mother , but I never thought you could be this beautiful , such a dear you are"

Kara  smiled at my mom politely and opened her mouth to speak but her parents interned the living room with my dad .

" ohh , Mrs.Park , long time no see " my mom said hugging her.

Wait Mrs.Park !!, Jimin's mom !

No way

Does that make her...

Jimin's sister?

I looked at Kara with surprised eyes , Completely shocked, I knew the Park family since I was a kid and I never heard of a second child, less alone Jimin never said he has a sister , we're friends since childhood , how come I never meet her , or see her..

" Taehyung , how are you " Mr.Park asked

" I'm good very good " I said

I'm confused

"I guess you haven't seen him in long time " my mom said

" No , not at all , he was at Jimin's wedding this weekend " Mrs.Park said and mom and dad looked at me completely surprised