65

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Where are you from ?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kara's POV

I woke up early  in the morning  hearing the rain drops hitting the window, I took Taehyung's hand away from my waist and tossed the covers aside, climbing out of bed. I took a quick shower and wore my clothes, and took my sketchbook with me glancing over at Taehyung,who was still in deep sleep.

I cringe when the door squeaks open, hoping I didn't wake Taehyung up. The house was dark and quiet as I made my way down stairs to the living room.

It was nearly 6AM in the morning, I sighed opening the glass large door in the living room that leads to the back yard. I sat in the chair admiring the rain pouring at the trees and plants.

I opened my sketchbook and continue my drawing,I tried so hard to focus but I couldn't, I let out an annoyance groan, throwing my head back in the chair, I closed my eyes for a second taking a deep breath.As I remembered Taehyung and Hayon's conversation from yesterday.

I couldn't forget the sadness in Hayon's voice, the words she said to him --I don't know why, but I felt like it was because of me.she made me wonder how Taehyung was before we met.

"Songul ?" I heard a voice called and I opened my eyes as turned around to see Taehyung standing at the glass door.

"You up early " he said making his way towards me.

"I've had enough sleep" I smiled at him.

Taehyung sat on the chair next to me ,only the sounds of rain was heard. I closed my sketchbook and putted it away, and Taehyung was still starring at me.

"Good morning" I whispered as I took in his handsome features.

He was wearing black joggers short and grey opened hoodie with a black t-shirt underneath.

"Good morning" Taehyung said looking down at my lips,he gave a smirk before looking up at me again.

"when did you become such an early bird?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I told you I can't sleep when you're not next to me"

Taehyung slid his hand under my ear, leaning so close that our lips were almost touching. But not quite.

My breath left my mouth in short puffs as I felt my heart beat faster in my chest. my eyelids fluttered closed as Taehyung's plump lips grazed my jawline. I felt his breath in my ear as his hands find their way to my waist.

I wanted to ask him what he was doing, for surely he was trying to drive me mad. But We both remained silent as he dragged his lips back across my jaw again, stopping at my mouth. Then with only a slight pause, I felt his mouth devour mine. Softly. Slowly. Exquisitely and precisely.

I opened my mouth to his when his tongue grazed my bottom lip, silently requesting permission to enter. I lifted my hands to the back of his head, my fingers tangling in his hair as I exchanged tastes back and forth.